Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a black day in the history of aston villa football club. I've never ever been this deflated in my entire life. we've really been sold down the river. I stayed in bed all day with the covers over my head praying hard that someone of hiddinks class would come. I'm staying in bed all day tomorrow. 3 year contract? that means competing for honours is 8 years away. a disgusting appointment.

this is a black day in the history of aston villa football club. I've never ever been this deflated in my entire life. we've really been sold down the river. I stayed in bed all day with the covers over my head praying hard that someone of hiddinks class would come. I'm staying in bed all day tomorrow. 3 year contract? that means competing for honours is 8 years away. a disgusting appointment.

Are you completely bonkers?

I can't tell whether you're joking or not.

Are you completely bonkers?

It's the same person who asked if he should phone in sick to work on a Wednesday when AV were playing on the Thursday.

So to answer your question....The guy is an idiot.

I can't tell whether you're joking or not.

I wondered that but came to the conclusion that it was a serious post - worryingly.

Apart from managing Lyon successfully of course.

I'd wager most premiership managers in the UK today could manage to do well i the French league. I don't expect the reverse is true.

Theres some severe claret and blue specs on tonight on this board. Honestly, speak to neutrals, most I'm talking to are pissing themselves laughing at this appointment.

Most of the lads I work with (mostly Everton and Liverpool fans) think he'll do a good job.

I was chatting to an Anfield ST holder today and he was full of praise for Houllier. He said it was only the last 12 months at Anfield that went wrong and the football was far better than they played under FSW.

Randy's gone and got the best man available. Can't ask for any more. Good luck Gerard.

Anyone fancy Jeremy Toulalan in January?

If your talking french players or players within the french league

Flamini is more realistic can rule out Diarra because of his rediculous wage demands and is nothing more than a mercenary.

No to Nzogbia as well whinging clearing in the woods

if he's thinking about replacing warnock already with a french equivalent or someone within the french league taye taiwo might be a good shout

Didier Agathe anyone?

Â