Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bonk: :crylaugh: :bonk: :crylaugh: :bonk: :crylaugh:

You're so funnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! , I am sure Fozzy Bear is on this site.

Lets look at it.

Finished no lower than 5th in England

Won 2 league cups, 1 FA Cup , Uefa Cup, Super Cup

Won French league twice in last 4 yrs, when he left to take re-control of the French Football association.

I never agree with you but thats spot on where do you live in walmley by the way

The same job he took up 12 yrs ago, devised and set up a training academy that England are now copying in Burton on Trent

Helped to bring through Frances golden generation like Petit, Henry, Viera and the likes

And until we nicked him, was being tasked to do it all again.

So lets get this right, I can't do the maths but I reckon he has won, on his own, in two of the 5 powerhouse leagues in Europe, more trophies than every single one of our managers put together since around 1910.

AND PEOPLE THINK WE ARE TOO GOOD FOR HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on Miss Piggy !!!! :crylaugh:

Great appointment, time will tell if it is successful. But a great appointment !.

Makes me laugh - just heard Collymore criticising him. Is this the same Collymore that was bombed out (to us unfortunately) by Houllier for being a "Spice Boy" - yes Stan, thanks very much, I'll take someone elses opinion cheers !

indeed Stoke Away is a difficult match especially when they have 0 points on the board as well i think Wolves are beginning to get to big for their boots and need a reality check a good 3 - 0 result at their place should do the job

I'm pretty happy. He wouldn't have been my first choice but all things considered it's a good appointment. He's got a good pedigree, and if he can avoid the daft purchases that marred the end of his Liverpool time, he should do well.

a lot of hopeful wishful thinkers voting i see

A lot of happy posters posting I think you will find....That is the question afterall.

If your not happy, tough...He's our new manager!

i'll save this and remind you in 6 months time matey dont worry i wont be too happy when i say told you so , hope im proved wrong i'll admit it most on here wouldnt

I'm pretty happy. He wouldn't have been my first choice but all things considered it's a good appointment. He's got a good pedigree, and if he can avoid the daft purchases that marred the end of his Liverpool time, he should do well.

Risso I think one of the good things like this is that he must have learnt a hell of alot throughout his career, as well as developed an extensive network of contacts!

you've been sucked by the reform acquisitions ltd propaganda machine.

Its a terrible appointment. It's like bringing Peter Withe out of retirement to play up front.

He's too old. too out of touch, and the fire in his belly has long since gone.

I'll be proved right. Houllier will be gone in the summer.

Was OBLS the guy on the OS forums (horrid site) that made that legendary thread 'My worst day' before the game away at Newcastle because Sorensen was in goal , and we won 3-0? :lol:

I used to post on the OS back in the day he used to be a laugh then too! still uses the same sig pic too.

Â