Stephen Ireland

Richard

He hasn't had a crisis for a while, he's about due one by my reckoning. What will it be, Warnock stole his dinner money? the physio doesn't like him? he doesn't like Birmingham? oh sorry he's already done that one.

That's proper sarcasm.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't had a crisis for a while, he's about due one by my reckoning. What will it be, Warnock stole his dinner money? the physio doesn't like him? he doesn't like Birmingham? oh sorry he's already done that one.

That's proper sarcasm.

Seems like petty sarcasm to me tbh :winkold:

This page is surreal, are we really talking about a grown up here or some ten year old kid that doesn't want to go to school?

Well, put it this way..

If you went to work and your colleagues held you down on the floor and pulled your hair out, only for your boss to laugh it off and tell you that he'll only deal with the situation as long as you write a poem about baldness and recite it to an assembled group of your colleagues, how long would you continue to work there?

lol, did he really tell him to go and make a poem about it?

Very true, not many other teams like Villa who will throw cash away. Oh wait, doesnt he have a3 or 4 year contract which means he can do feck all for that amount of time and still get his fat pay cheque? Yup :D

Very true, not many other teams like Villa who will throw cash away. Oh wait, doesnt he have a3 or 4 year contract which means he can do feck all for that amount of time and still get his fat pay cheque? Yup :D

typical

if we're not giving out that the contracts we give our players are too short, we're giving out that theyre too long

This page is surreal, are we really talking about a grown up here or some ten year old kid that doesn't want to go to school?

Well, put it this way..

If you went to work and your colleagues held you down on the floor and pulled your hair out, only for your boss to laugh it off and tell you that he'll only deal with the situation as long as you write a poem about baldness and recite it to an assembled group of your colleagues, how long would you continue to work there?

I think Ireland is a bit of a fruit and sometimes causes his own trouble (in the press) but that is totally unacceptable. Some people should have lost their jobs/right to play for their country because of that. Do you know who the players were gazton? Obviously don't post it on here.

I think Ireland is a bit of a fruit and sometimes causes his own trouble (in the press) but that is totally unacceptable. Some people should have lost their jobs/right to play for their country because of that. Do you know who the players were gazton? Obviously don't post it on here.

Rumours back then was it were Stephen Hunt and Robbie Keane :|

Is this shit for real? Held down and had his hair pulled out?!? Is that why he's bald then or wha?

he went bald in his late teens, then had hair implants which they pulled out on him

Im sorry but I absolutely refuse to believe that happened, its too far fetched, its basically assault and there would have been severe repurcussions from the police/football authorities etc... things like that do not go unpunished unless they didnt happen.

Oh and being asked to write a poem? Someones on the wind up big time.

Im sorry but I absolutely refuse to believe that happened, its too far fetched, its basically assault and there would have been severe repurcussions from the police/football authorities etc... things like that do not go unpunished unless they didnt happen.

You wouldn't believe the shit what can go on in "regular workplaces", and it does not surprise me at all that things like this goes unpunished because the 'football culture' is still "We're so macho lads in football!"

I think he will prove all his dobters wrong this season...

This.

I'm sorry but why do people think this?

Hope it? Yes I understand that and agree but think it? I can't see why people would - surely the evidence to suggest it happening is less than it was last year when we took him in part ex?

You wouldn't believe the shit what can go on in "regular workplaces", and it does not surprise me at all that things like this goes unpunished because the 'football culture' is still "We're so macho lads in football!"

I understand untoward things happen between squadmates (Hartson going psycho/Adebayor & Toure fight etc.) but I still think this is a load of bollocks. A manager of an international team asks an assaulted player to write him a poem about it? Pull the other one. The press would have been all over it.