Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

According to whoscored, only 18 touches entire game, yet he still got a goal and an assist (if you include being fouled for the Bacuna free kick).

Superb concentration, shows a good player when he makes the most of few opportunities.

According to whoscored, only 18 touches entire game, yet he still got a goal and an assist (if you include being fouled for the Bacuna free kick).

Superb concentration, shows a good player when he makes the most of few opportunities.

The fact he had so few touches isn't really a positive though. He was barely in the game before his last 10 minutes on the field.

Glad he scored. i thought some people were really unfair about how he played at carrow road

Yes I think they were unfair before that suggesting he be rested. He's probably my favourite Villa player.

Not a case of him slacking or not giving it his all, but recently apart from that great goal in the League Cup, his shots have been pretty bad.

Was glad that went in today, really hope it gives him a confidence boost.

Glad he scored. i thought some people were really unfair about how he played at carrow road

Yes I think they were unfair before that suggesting he be rested. He's probably my favourite Villa player.

I thought he looked dangerous at carrow road. the sheer effort he puts in means there is a good chance he will create something. he can be a tad erratic with his finishing at times.

I like him too though. id always start him to be honest.

I thought he looked dangerous at carrow road. the sheer effort he puts in means there is a good chance he will create something. he can be a tad erratic with his finishing at times.

I like him too though. id always start him to be honest.

Yes if he's finishing was a tad better he would be a 20 goal a season man.

Â