Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Glad he scored. i thought some people were really unfair about how he played at carrow road

Yes I think they were unfair before that suggesting he be rested. He's probably my favourite Villa player.

I thought he looked dangerous at carrow road. the sheer effort he puts in means there is a good chance he will create something. he can be a tad erratic with his finishing at times.

I like him too though. id always start him to be honest.

Yes if he's finishing was a tad better he would be a 20 goal a season man.

He's a great finisher when high on confidence.

Glad he scored. i thought some people were really unfair about how he played at carrow road

Yes I think they were unfair before that suggesting he be rested. He's probably my favourite Villa player.

I thought he looked dangerous at carrow road. the sheer effort he puts in means there is a good chance he will create something. he can be a tad erratic with his finishing at times.

Its the same with all strikers isn't it

He works hard but he's been very poor so far this season.

Glad he scored, hopefully it gives him a boost and we see the weimman of last season more.

yeah he didnt start well but i thought he started to look good again at carrow road. some people thought he was shite then too.

Its the same with all strikers isn't it

I'm not having a go, i'm defending him. Its hard to have a go considering he's not played through the middle, today's goal shows what he can do when he is.

• Like 1

He works hard but he's been very poor so far this season.

Glad he scored, hopefully it gives him a boost and we see the weimman of last season more.

yeah he didnt start well but i thought he started to look good again at carrow road. some people thought he was shite then too.

Yes I thought he was good at Carrow road too. Guess we all see things differently. Last season it took him a while to get going. The two goals against united gave him a lot of confidence and hopefully the winner today will do too.

I think much like benteke he's been very poor so far this season, I don't think he's got going yet, think he needed one to bounce in off his bum or something daft to get him going, hopefully this was it, great player

admit it, you thought what the **** is he doing when he ran off celebrating cos you thought the city defender was going to reach it :P  the holte end sucked that ball in

• Like 2

I think much like benteke he's been very poor so far this season, I don't think he's got going yet, think he needed one to bounce in off his bum or something daft to get him going, hopefully this was it, great player

admit it, you thought what the **** is he doing when he ran off celebrating cos you thought the city defender was going to reach it :P  the holte end sucked that ball in

Eh?? You mean Benteke who has scored 4 goals in 5 games? THAT Benteke, right?

Edited by djdabush

I think Weiman finished last season lacking his usual confidence & desperately needing a goal. Not once would I criticise his performances though & is always a constant threat to the opposition. Whilst not scoring himself, he has been involved in a lot of our goals. I know people were saying he should perhaps be rested but I'm sure this would not have helped his confidence & besides, his performances have been worthy of him starting.

I always hoped (like many on here) that once he netted, he would kick on & hopefully this will be the case. It's also worth noting that Gabby hasn't got off the mark yet this season either.

Â