Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

What's up with the hate his getting from some of us? His my favorite player and I would be more then delighted if he signed but put yourself in his position. We are unfortunately a wrecking ball atm, if we manage to get some good results before Jan and instead of splashing 8 mil on Cleverley buy players who can actually make a difference then I'll think he'll stay. I've met him twice now and he seems to love Villa, hopefully he will be a Villa player after January and hopefully with a new contract!

• Like 2

If Dembele is an upgrade on Delph,  why do Spurs want Delph?

they like to buy the flavour of the month.

Dembele makes Darren Bent look like a hard worker!

They want Delph because he is an all action midfielder and if you put him in  a team with better players he will improve massively.

Spurs have too many midfielders and each manager has his favorites that's why Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, the little cheating headbutter have all had chances. I think Sigurdson wanted out hence he got sold.

What's up with the hate his getting from some of us? His my favorite player and I would be more then delighted if he signed but put yourself in his position. We are unfortunately a wrecking ball atm, if we manage to get some good results before Jan and instead of splashing 8 mil on Cleverley buy players who can actually make a difference then I'll think he'll stay. I've met him twice now and he seems to love Villa, hopefully he will be a Villa player after January and hopefully with a new contract!

Wasn't there an article with him saying he wanted to stay here forever or something too?

Wasn't there an article with him saying he wanted to stay here forever or something too?

If there was it was a crock of shit.

If there was it was a crock of shit.

There was, and far from being a 'crock of shit', I'm pretty sure if we'd actually offered him a contract at that point he would have signed it. We didn't, and if he does now leave then it has to go down as yet another **** up by the incompetent fools who have been running our club. 

• Like 4

Agreed.

It wasn't long ago when delph was unappreciated by all but villa fans and it looked like the club might be sold or improve under Lambert.

Now he's an England international and its clear this clubs going no where.

We missed our opportunity on this one.

• Like 1

I think Bannan and Herd might do a better job than Westwood and Cleverley at the moment.

At least Bannan tried to be creative, Westwood and TC just want to pass it sideways max 5yards all the time.

I think Bannan and Herd might do a better job than Westwood and Cleverley at the moment.

At least Bannan tried to be creative, Westwood and TC just want to pass it sideways max 5yards all the time.

Are you Con in disguise?

This is the least correct post made on VT this week.

Congrats

;)

• Like 1

**** off. Just **** off. No....further. Over there. Thats right....keep **** off.

Now. Sit in that corner and think about how silly you have just been. 

This is the least correct post made on VT this week.

Congrats

;)

And i tried so hard!! :rant:

Then someone comes along and snatches victory from my grasp without even trying! AAHHH Schucks!! :suspect:

This bit is correct at least ;)

Wants team to keep the ball.

Complains about team keeping the ball.

VillaTalk

Wants attacking-midfielder to provide creativity once in a while.

Disappointed that said attacking-midfielder never does.

Isa

Â