Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

He doesnt seem to have positional sense for a striker. Never really see him pop up in the box and from what i seen likes to drop off and get involved in play.

Yet to see this great pace from him. Maybe he is just a bit shy to let it loose

He doesnt seem to have positional sense for a striker. Never really see him pop up in the box

Thats one of the things he does a lot for the reserves, its probably one of his strengths. He is just making his way and trying to make an impression which is why he is dropping off. He's pretty good at the too imo.

He doesnt seem to have positional sense for a striker. Never really see him pop up in the box and from what i seen likes to drop off and get involved in play.

Yet to see this great pace from him. Maybe he is just a bit shy to let it loose

Against Fulham and Blackpool, (2 starts) there were plenty of times he was in the right position. Scored 2, one disallowed. Missed a few vs Fulham.

Clark is the same age as him... Weimann is the player I think's ready out of the two, Andreas seems to have excellent "popping up in the right place" ability... Fonz will come good, but IMO he needs a loan out.

Weimann played earlier this season when he was fit, and looked good before being stretchered off against Vienna. And I've seen him in the reserves. It's not ridiculous, Osbourne had played more games before this season than Bannan but was it ludocrpus to say Bannan was better and ready for the PL?

When did Weimann play exactly? Osbourne is about 3-4 years older than Bannan so you'd expect that! I've been to every home game this season and last and do not remember Weimann, even in Vienna he had about 3 touches and then got injured, so you class that better than Defouneso?

Â