Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just booked 3 nights in Barcelona for next week. Had a shit few months so fancied a trip abroad. Can't wait.

I went in December (for the second time)

Cracking city. You'll love it

• Like 1

Just booked 3 nights in Barcelona for next week. Had a shit few months so fancied a trip abroad. Can't wait.

I've always wanted to go. I'm going on my own though as it's literally a last minute I need to get the **** out of England thing but still nice to go away. Only £152 including 4* room and flight

I've always wanted to go. I'm going on my own though as it's literally a last minute I need to get the **** out of England thing but still nice to go away. Only £152 including 4* room and flight

Enjoy mate.

Never been myself but its on the list. Hope the trip does you good - sounds like you need a break!

Not bad at all. Swing over the the travel forum, I made a Barcelona thread so I can give you some tips on there if you like?

Â