Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just booked 3 nights in Barcelona for next week. Had a shit few months so fancied a trip abroad. Can't wait.

I went in December (for the second time)

Cracking city. You'll love it

I've always wanted to go. I'm going on my own though as it's literally a last minute I need to get the **** out of England thing but still nice to go away. Only £152 including 4* room and flight
Not bad at all. Swing over the the travel forum, I made a Barcelona thread so I can give you some tips on there if you like?

Cheers, any help would be grand. Typically I want to go to the Nou Camp and see the sights. I think you can get 10 trips on the metro for about €10 which sounds about right for 3 nights.

I just realised I wrote 'literally a last minute thing' which isn't true otherwise I'd have missed my flight already

couldn't find the news story of the day thread: it's the final line that does it for me, not the assault. That's poor form, what what.

http://tinyurl.com/qcee7lo

Scottish international rugby player has been found guilty of punching a fellow player in a fast food shop in Glasgow while he was dressed as Batman.

Glasgow Warrior Ryan Wilson hit Glasgow Hawks captain Ally Maclay after a Halloween night out on 27 October 2013.

Mr Maclay, 30, was dressed as Tweedledee during the incident at Barbeque Kings in the city's west end.

During the trial the court heard how the rugby players had entered the fast food shop after a Halloween night out.

Wilson wanted to sit in the booth beside Mr Quinn so he could speak to his rugby colleague, Richie Vernon - who was dressed as a shark - but he was told to go away.

The court heard that a minion, a red crayon and others in fancy dress were nearby as the incident unfolded.

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 2

geezer butler being arrested in california for being in a punch up in some bar and being intoxicated in a public place. hes 65 years of age  :crylaugh: it goes to show you can take the lad out of brum but you cant take brum out of the lad  ;)  go on lad.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 4

charlotte crosby! red hot.

She is now she's lost all her weight.

But her personality puts me off. Shitting and pissing herself isn't very sexy

saw her this morning on some tv show, absolutely stunning. pissing is sexy but your right about shitting.

• Like 1

charlotte crosby! red hot.

Had to give her a Mooney. Ah that Geordie bint! That's the issue with (some) of the lasses up this way. Although they may be nice to look at, as soon as they open their mouth, they sound like Oz from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

If I had to choose one from Geordie Shore, it would be Holly. Pure filth I bet. She's lost a load of weight and still retained her huge jubblies. 

Â