Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Won a fiver on a scratch card today, bought another one and won another fiver. Up £8. Its the little victories that matter.

I've won £80 on 2 acca's this weekend. Chuffed with that. I usually spend a tenner total on a couple of bets each week.

missus has just informed me that she is taking me paris for three nights in april, we have meant to be going for the past five years but it never happend. it boils down to that ive always said i wanted to visit jim morrisons grave and its finally going to happen  :)

Won a fiver on a scratch card today, bought another one and won another fiver. Up £8. Its the little victories that matter.

I've won £80 on 2 acca's this weekend. Chuffed with that. I usually spend a tenner total on a couple of bets each week.

blow it on a hooker in moseley.

• Like 2

missus has just informed me that she is taking me paris for three nights in april, we have meant to be going for the past five years but it never happend. it boils down to that ive always said i wanted to visit jim morrisons grave and its finally going to happen  :)

blow it on a hooker in moseley.

I work in Moseley. I've seen them. All the scratch cards in the world won't scrub that out.

yeah im expecting it to be a lot of money when we get over there.

cheaper than London, if that's any comparison

just don't sit outside cafe's on obviously touristy main streets - that costs money - everything else is 'normal expensive' if you know what I mean

oh, and if a chap offers you a one euro bottle of water - there's a good chance it came out of the Seine so check it's sealed and doesn't have leaves in it

• Like 1

apparantly we are staying in the gay area wherever that is.

France

all of it

except one little bit down by Jardin de Luxembourg, that's for cheese eating surrender monkeys

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Â