Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Finding out that the Student Loans Company owe me just under a grand.

And finding out that I'm getting an unexpected bonus from work.

Meaning my holiday in June is completely paid for, with some left over for spending money :D

That bonus will come in handy. I wish I could say it will cover my holiday, 2 children and school holidays mean its very expensive business these days (still can't wait though!)

My little lad was born sunday morning - 1.23am.

He's AWESOME. Someone tell me they are this small forever [emoji11]

Congrats matey.  No, it's a cliché but they group up amazingly quickly.  It won't seem like it when they're screaming at 3am in the morning though!

• Like 1

You can't call me crazy until I've "chrisp'd" (i think!) And ran around the garden with some burning hay on the end of a pitchfork!

But yea man, he's great. Doesn't cry until absolutely necessary, doesn't moan when he gets passed around, feeds every 4 hours - so we can sleep

Enjoy that while it lasts!  I call it the "New baby lulling you into a false sense of security calm before the storm" syndrome!

• Like 1

Congrats matey. No, it's a cliché but they group up amazingly quickly. It won't seem like it when they're screaming at 3am in the morning though!

Think we're lucky so far, only wakes up once every 8 hours at night for food, so it's nice [emoji1]

Really need him to start peeing and pooping more though!

Only doing a couple a day and the midwife is starting to get a bit edgy.. [emoji20]

Congrats matey. No, it's a cliché but they group up amazingly quickly. It won't seem like it when they're screaming at 3am in the morning though!

Think we're lucky so far, only wakes up once every 8 hours at night for food, so it's nice [emoji1]

Really need him to start peeing and pooping more though!

Only doing a couple a day and the midwife is starting to get a bit edgy.. [emoji20]

Is this your first?  Try not to worry too much, our youngest went days without a dirty nappy at one point.

• Like 1

Congrats lapal, my first was born 6 months ago today, feels just like yesterday.

No bullshit from me, it ain't easy, the sleepless nights ain't so bad, its the visitors dropping by that did me in.

• Like 1

Â