Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Seeing Gordon Ramsey on Hells kitchen talk to the knob who walked up to the kitchen to complain and say to him talk to me don't just stand ther acting like some gym bunny now do me a favour and **** off followed by go and have a shave you **** knobhead

Love it

Seeing Gordon Ramsey on Hells kitchen talk to the knob who walked up to the kitchen to complain and say to him talk to me don't just stand ther acting like some gym bunny now do me a favour and **** off followed by go and have a shave you **** knobhead

Love it

He's very brave, I'll give him that. I remember he was dealing with a really hostile head chef who wasn't keeping the kitchen as clean as he'd like. Called him a f**king dirty ba**ard right in his face. Chef bricked it :lol:

Watching Tremors with my dad. I know that movie word for word and he has seen it so many times that I already know each and every moment that is going to make him laugh. Hearing him crack up gets me every time.

the fatties in work getting in a fit because the vending machine is broken and its a full 3 hours before anyone will be over to fix it :) :) :)

Some sales people were moaning as the lift was out of action the other day.

We have 4 floors :shock: Lazy clearings in the woods.

There are four floors in my school, with a lift for the teachers only. It's operated by pressing a fob agaisnt a button and then you choose your floor. One teacher was crying because she has no fob for her ONE FLOOR journey.

Â