Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Your take on the 'dead rockstar' superband thing , who would you have in your band?
Nah, I've done that so many times, but now I think it's all silly, like "what if" "alternative histories".

What was, was.

Your take on the 'dead rockstar' superband thing , who would you have in your band?
Nah, I've done that so many times, but now I think it's all silly, like "what if" "alternative histories".

What was, was.

What the hell man , suddenly you sound all introspective and serious? :lol:

What was, was.

Yeah. Old age, innit? :|

What was, was.

Cheer up , man. Not used to seeing you like this.

:winkold:

Hope this does it for you. (Fail from me , if ya don't like him)

What was, was.

Cheer up , man. Not used to seeing you like this.

:winkold:

Hope this does it for you. (Fail from me , if ya don't like him)

Oh, I like him all right. Saw that clip when it was first broadcast. Excellent stuff.

I'm not miserable by the way, it's just that I've done that "Choose your all time supergroup" thing zillions of times, and I've got bored with it.

Heat lightning.

what is this?

Basically a thunderstorm that's far enough away to where you can see the flashes of lightning but not hear any thunder. Happens a fair amount in Florida, especially at night, when there's a storm out on water.

Those Pretzel M&Ms look awesome. Bet we don't get them in the UK though. :(

However, just one more day until hols! Going to the place I grew up in but haven't been back to since 1993.

Â