Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My mp3 player/FM broadcaster thingummywhotsit for the car works!

I bought it ages ago, but for some reason it didn't work at all well with the radio in my last car. I've since changed cars, but I'd thrown the thing in a drawer and forgotten about it. But then I found it yesterday and thought I'd give it another go. Works brilliantly!

So I can now play my entire record collection (well, a lot of it) in the car. Happy happy happy.

I bought it ages ago, but for some reason it didn't work at all well with the radio in my last car. I've since changed cars, but I'd thrown the thing in a drawer and forgotten about it. But then I found it yesterday and thought I'd give it another go. Works brilliantly!

So I can now play my entire record collection (well, a lot of it) in the car. Happy happy happy.

You know they make head units that play mp3s? Mine will play from SD cards and USB sticks too.

No. Just the TV. I sit there and cuddle up with it.
:lol:

-----------------------------------

Music always seems to make me feel better, or a good film to take my mind off of whatever made me need cheering up in the first place.

You know they make head units that play mp3s? Mine will play from SD cards and USB sticks too.

Yes, but the one in my car doesn't have those features. I was considering replacing it with one that does, but they're pretty expensive - and having rediscovered the gadget I'd already bought I now don't need to.

I haven't yet got all my CDs onto the mp3 player yet, so the CD thread may still get a few entries!

Â