Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Knowing that my plane ticket is paid for and I have less than a month now before I'm back in Brum!!!!! Woooooohoooooooooooo!!!! I'm geekin' out to see Brumerican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING: This will be a continuing theme for the next few weeks. Mushy, lovey, annoyingly happy, silly...ME!

Reading a story on 419eater (You know the "I have 25 million quid but I need your bank account to get it form Nigeria). Absolutely hilarious, sending them (4 people) on a 1500 round trip for nothing and spending 4 days waiting for a bus to take them to the modelling agency.

(Don't feel bad, these people steal life savings from Grannies in the UK. It could be your nan / Mom / dad next so while they are doing this important (modelling work in this case) they are not stealing our money)

• 5 weeks later...

Flicking through channels and stumbling upon a film you really love. Even if it's something I know I can grab from my DVD shelf at anytime, I feel compelled to watch; like I'm offering thanks to the TV gods for bestowing me with random watchable awesomeness.

Flicking through channels and stumbling upon a film you really love. Even if it's something I know I can grab from my DVD shelf at anytime, I feel compelled to watch; like I'm offering thanks to the TV gods for bestowing me with random watchable awesomeness.

I do that all the time. in fact I did it last night. Troy was on and I was genuinely disappointed I missed the start of it, even though I can watch it from the start anytime I want because I've got the DVD.

I do that all the time. in fact I did it last night. Troy was on and I was genuinely disappointed I missed the start of it, even though I can watch it from the start anytime I want because I've got the DVD.

Same with myself and Clockwork Orange, 'twas on a few days back. :thumb:

The joy is multiplied if it's a film you don't have. I've never gotten round to buying Highlander, and ITV were playing it pretty much once a week a few months back.

God I love Clancy Brown. :oops:

Â