Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Eastenders as mad as that is.

(It's a ex-pat thing I suspect)

Damn right. Never watched it really in England but now I live abroad there is nothing better than watching Eastenders with a brew in your hand. Phil Mitchell is on crack!?!

And it was a marginally healthy pizza: a Mediterranean Special from the local Greek House of Pizza: feta, mozzarella, lots of olive oil, tomato, and spinach.

They are the best pizza's IMO. As a matter of fact the pizza you have described sounds eerily similar to the best pizza I have ever had in Bari, Italy.

Gutted about the beer.

My uncle and aunt being introduced to my (male) cousin's boyfriend. They're extremely prudish. Were concerned when a girlfriend I once had was a little on the tanned side. My cousin teaching his bf how to dunk biscuits in front of them. I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall. Just to see the uncomfortableness.

No matter how hard I fail, I'll always be thought of better in the family than that cousin. That cheers me up

I'd my first ever school naked dream last night, but it wasn't that I'd forgotten to get dressed, but we had found a load of baked beans and were going to attack someone with them. I didn't want to get the beans on my clothes so I took them all off. And then the beans became less of an issue, but instead my semi was the cause for concern. Started meeting people I haven't thought about for years. Random people from school.

Had another dream recently where everyone who had ever annoyed me was breaking into my apartment. Climbing up the balcony. Hiding in the bedrooms. All people I can recognise as having genuinely put me out over the years, whether it be stealing my law essays, or French people giving us a lift home, but first stopping at their apartment for a beer because they thought they had a chance of sex with one of our friends, or a lecturer who made us do stupid tasks and told me off for not having my homework done.

^^^ That should cheer anyone up!

But I am very happy because while I still can't seem to beat Rob's frickin' bejeweled score....I am now ranked 2nd on my board. I'm getting closer to beating him dammit! And that makes me pretty happy. *sadly*

Â