Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Dammit man! A client had a slap tear in their shoulder. I suggested at least letting me work on the shoulder before rushing into surgery. In 4 weeks time their range of motion was back and the pain was minimal. I made a good bit of money in the process but also saved them a lot of money and rehab time......that cheered me up. Please tell me that no longer sounds pervey or like I am killing people. *fingers crossed... awaits sopranos decision*

Not been happy since being on an island in Thailand scuba diving, riding scooters, sleeping on the beach, forgetting the World and generally being in a place that isn't here! My life behind a desk just doesn't make up for it. :(

Extortion racket.

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't charge near as much as spas do and I give discounts all the time so people with cancer or severe injuries or just hurting for money can afford it. It's why I don't make as much money as I am suppose to. But when someone WITH plenty of money comes along and I fix them it's it cheers me up. *side note* I'm thinking of punching you in the throat. Just sayin'. xxxxxxxxx Next time I'm in Brum I suppose I am just going to have to give everyone from VT at least a 15 min. chair massage.

Extortion racket.

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't charge near as much as spas do and I give discounts all the time so people with cancer or severe injuries or just hurting for money can afford it. It's why I don't make as much money as I am suppose to. But when someone WITH plenty of money comes along and I fix them it's it cheers me up. *side note* I'm thinking of punching you in the throat. Just sayin'. xxxxxxxxx Next time I'm in Brum I suppose I am just going to have to give everyone from VT at least a 15 min. chair massage.

What if my chair doesn't need massaging? Will you take a look at my back?

Extortion racket.

What if my chair doesn't need massaging? Will you take a look at my back?

*laughing* I normally would say no.....but I suppose I'll forget the chair and work on your back. Perhaps even your neck.

Phil Lynott is up on the clouds in the heavens playing the bass with Kurt Cobain on guitar & singer & John Bonham on drums

This random quote from youtube comments made me smile

EDIT: Would rather have Phil singing and someone else on guitar. Maybe Dimebag Darrel :wink:

Add Rick Wright on Mellotron to that gang and ya have a band. :winkold:

Phil Lynott is up on the clouds in the heavens playing the bass with Kurt Cobain on guitar & singer & John Bonham on drums

EDIT: Would rather have Phil singing and someone else on guitar. Maybe Dimebag Darrel :wink:

A crap band, mind. :lol:

A crap band, mind. :lol:

I wouldn't say crap , I would say 'weird band' , considering the genres you have there. Probably end up sounding like Mars **** volta or something.

:lol:

Your take on the 'dead rockstar' superband thing , who would you have in your band?

Extortion racket.

OK I now see your intensions are honourable. Let us know when you are coming over as I do have a sore neck at the moment and that's before you punch me in the throat. :thumb:

Extortion racket.

OK I now see your intensions are honourable. Let us know when you are coming over as I do have a sore neck at the moment and that's before you punch me in the throat. :thumb:

Hopefully I will be there within the next month or so :)

Â