Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 07/07/2023 at 09:19, Seat68 said:

I have one of them, for the same reason, I think on the whole its great, good nights sleep, way more comfortable than almost any other mattress I have tried. I think its been a worthwhile purchase. Nearly killed me taking it up 2 flights of stairs though.

The delivery people carried mine up for me, which was nice.

Also they seem to always, or almost always, have a sale on - never pay full price. It seems like their business model is to permanently discount the (alleged) real price by 50%+.

But yeah, good mattress.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trekka said:

why I didn't have the cutting tool etc in the box

I think mine, I found it as I was getting the cardboard together to chuck out - little plastic thingy taped somewhere inside the cardboard. Didn't need it anyway, just used scissors that were handy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We've had a new admin girl start for us this morning... Jesus **** christ she's a stunner 😂 I dont need that shit

I think this belongs in things that piss you off but absolutely shouldn’t! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

We've had a new admin girl start for us this morning... Jesus **** christ she's a stunner 😂 I dont need that shit

Pics or GTFO 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Behave, you are old enough to be her Dad I bet :P 

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

12 years in it, even as a man from Kiddy it's a no

She's from Kosovo and doesn't understand a word I say

Half your age +7 is the only barometer that should be used

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Watching an Owl hunting is a magical sight. Lucky you.

I couldn't agree more. We stood still for an age to watch in a mixture of silence, awe, and appreciation for the moment. Incredibly lucky.

The rain had stopped and there was still a good amount of light. We were far enough away from civilization so there was no ambient noise. It really couldn't have been better.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

We got there, and the majestic bugger was flying in a loop around the field, stopped to hover for a shirt 

Obvious typo.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Only time I've seen a Barn Owl hunting was in France the split second before it hit my windscreen at 70mph. 

Didn't know they could fly that fast.

• Haha 1

Â