Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I hate it went your neighbours bang the wall because you're masturbating too loudly, annoying innit?

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, it's probably their headboard banging against the wall when they're having sex. Because that's what I'm masturbating over.

Me too! It's not weird that I live next door to my Nan & Grandad though, is it? 

Hmm, it is a bit weird. I mean, they could live anywhere in the world, yet they live right next door to you? Weird.

• Like 2

My brother is 15, he's got a fat friend and after about 3 years trying, he got his first kiss off a girl today.

On a similar theme, today I saw a weedy, bespectacled ginger kid walking along holding hands with a quite gorgeous girl. Talk about punching above his weight. Good for him.

Ingram has a girlfriend?  :P

Only just seen this you cheeky get :)

On topic: Me and the missus have just had an offer accepted on a house and the mortgage payments will save me £120 a month compared to the rent I'm currently paying each month. Can't wait to get it finalised!

• Like 4

So yesterday I said about my neighbours banging the wall when I had sex (THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER HAD IT ;)) with the wife.

So after this mornings wake up call, the score is now;

Lapal 1 - Silent but bangy bed neighbours - 1

B)

• Like 1

Just went for lunch with the missus, our town is usually fair at best for lunch, so we said we'd try this relatively new place, because my cousin got a job in the kitchen. Oh man, it was yummy. Couldn't finish it I was so stuffed.

Just get on with it.

If you can video a guy doing lines of Gianluca Vialli on a train I see no reason why anyone would be offended at the taking of a simple snapshot, or series of simple snapshots, of someone whose offence is as minor as to forgo conventional underwear practices.

my missus sister is apparantly known for going through other peoples phones on the sly, i only found this out today while she was looking after our kids for a few hours at our house and id left my phone at home. when i got back home i knew for a fact she had gone through it because it was in a different place and she had read some texts i had not opened, anyway i hope she had a nice surprise as i had a few dirty photos sent me yesterday and i had sent my missus a few texts back saying what i was going to do to her  :D

• Like 1

Â