Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Did Milfner repost that Sturgeon tweet from the independence thread? I wanted to give it a like but it's been edited.

Aye. I meant to put it in the Phunnay pictures thread but had the Scottish Independence open and put it in there by accident. And then everyone (well, Islington and Peter) (soz Donz) shat themselves so I edited it. Edited by Milfner

power to da peepl

Skateboarders on London's South Bank will be able to remain where they are for the long term, conclusively thwarting plans to redevelop their undercroft into shops and restaurants.

Details of a binding agreement between the Southbank Centre and the Long Live Southbank campaign were revealed released on Thursday afternoon. The agreement, which involves both sides withdrawing various legal actions, resolves a battle that has been going on for nearly 18 months, since the centre announced plans for a spectacular £120m redevelopment which could only be funded, it said, by moving the skateboarders further along the Thames....

South Bank undercroft to remain as scuzzy skateboarding area for posers and kids.

Planning received 27,000 objections to the redevelopment of the area.

Edited by blandy
extract added by mods, as per rules

Â