Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Shouting down a mic does not a singer make

Woman vocalists have a lot to learn , don't shout and don't do the mariah hiccup in every song

That is all

Did you at least watch/listen to the clip or did you just delve in to your man bag for a stock response?

• Like 1

Woman vocalists have a lot to learn , don't shout and don't do the mariah hiccup in every song

That is all

Did you at least watch/listen to the clip or did you just delve in to your man bag for a stock response?

I would seriously doubt Tony would admit to having a man bag. He has pockets and a wife. Anything that can't be carried by them would be delivered.

Agree about the Mariah hiccup. It's very similar to the Mariah / Celine multi note yodel mid phrase, a modern affectation that's about on a par in my affections with the Islamic State.

I think the basic problem was that its a bit of a shouty song.

Much preferred the Muppets / Beastie Boys effort from Dave, even though I suspect it's lip synced if you really study it.

• Like 2

I think the basic problem was that its a bit of a shouty song.

Yep, that's the point. It's supposed to sound like that. I have no clue how she sounds on other songs but nailing a early 90s heavy AIC tune, for a woman is quite a feat.

That is all

Now you mention it I may have been watching a funny little chap with a moustache at Nuremberg

The holy shit moment as described was her shouting , much the same way as the token big girls on x-factor that are put through confuse powerful voices with shouting

Of course I realise I'm not allowed an opinion not being a record exec and wearing trousers high around my stomach and I humbly apologise for speaking out of turn

Bu8386jIUAAlkaj.jpg

I have grown and eaten my very own very first fig.

I got the missus to feel my plums earlier, very nearly ready, apparently. Though she didn't think it was funny when I shouted from the end of the garden 'come here and feel my plums'. Women are weird, because that's funny all day long to normal people.

• Like 3

Â