Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

Bit black and white Trentvilla.

Aren't all opinions?

What would you rather I say, 'he might be good enough but he might not be'

I just think it is wrong to suggest he was previously 'outstanding' and criticism of him is unfair because of one performance against Man United.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about my spelling what i meant to say was "I would transfer them both to Toys R Us and play them in the Subuteo League Division One".  Up front they could have Gabby Agbonlahor and Andeas Wiemann and that should them pushing for promotion from the Toys R Us League!!!!  

You've done it again!!

Fantastic.

Thank you i would like not to be mocking this club, but after watching so many of Tonev's shots leave British airspace at a record rate time's are becoming hard.  I had a thought that if you live in the vicinity of Bodymor Heath then if you were too see those footballs flying through the air you might be worried about your greenhouse windows.

• Like 1

You've done it again!!

Fantastic.

Thank you i would like not to be mocking this club, but after watching so many of Tonev's shots leave British airspace at a record rate time's are becoming hard.  I had a thought that if you live in the vicinity of Bodymor Heath then if you were too see those footballs flying through the air you might be worried about your greenhouse windows.

Check out how Liverpool's supporters back their team over the next few games ...you'll be amazed at how positivity and encouragement helps sportspeople to perform.   

Your missing the point the clue is in your statement "sports people", we have clowns pretending to be sports people.  We can cheer this lot for a hundred years and they will still be crap!!!  I think we all remember the Swansea game last season when we scored and everyone had an orgasm and then we nearly lost!!!!!

• Like 1

Bit black and white Trentvilla.

Aren't all opinions?

What would you rather I say, 'he might be good enough but he might not be'

I just think it is wrong to suggest he was previously 'outstanding' and criticism of him is unfair because of one performance against Man United.

Maybe it was just the conviction in your post that caught my eye.

• 4 weeks later...

He's shown himself to be just as shit as Baker. Doesnt really matter which one of the two plays, they are both **** dire.

They are both poor, as I said i'm not a fan of either but he does look "better" next to Vlaar.

Baker really is all over the place.

Â