Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People calling for Clark to play instead of Baker is like asking to be shot in the face rather than have your neck broken...

Clark lacks Baker's strength and Baker lacks Clark's defensive mind...if combined into 1 player, you'd have 1 decent centre back...as 2 separates you may as welcome just put a welcome mat at CB

• Like 2

People calling for Clark to play instead of Baker is like asking to be shot in the face rather than have your neck broken...

Clark lacks Baker's strength and Baker lacks Clark's defensive mind...if combined into 1 player, you'd have 1 decent centre back...as 2 separates you may as welcome just put a welcome mat at CB

So we need the machine from The Fly!

• Like 2

If you put all the following into the machine you may get a decent footballer.

Gabby's pace

Weimann's workrate

Delph's dribbles

Bennett's left foot

Luna's beard

Sylla's strength

Kozak's heading

Albrighton's crossing

KEA's tackling

Tonev's....errr

Edited by jasoncb

I think Clark is a much better CB than Baker, and had a much stronger partnership with Vlaar. I cannot understand why he is not being played.

• Like 1

I think Clark is a much better CB than Baker, and had a much stronger partnership with Vlaar. I cannot understand why he is not being played.

Must've fallen out with Lambert, can't think any other reasons...but then, Weimann is still starting games.

If you put all the following into the machine you may get a decent footballer.

Gabby's pace

Weimann's workrate

Delph's dribbles

Bennett's left foot

Luna's beard

Sylla's strength

Kozak's heading

Albrighton's crossing

KEA's tackling

Tonev's....errr

That's pretty much Yaya Toure apart from the beard :P

• Like 2

Did he sleep with Lamberts daughter or something? HE is not Maldini but he was in his best form for the club at start of season and then frozen out when Baker is having all sorts of problems

• Like 2

Did he sleep with Lamberts daughter or something? HE is not Maldini but he was in his best form for the club at start of season and then frozen out when Baker is having all sorts of problems

I certainly hope not as she's only a school girl!

• Like 1

Clark's dropping was a strange one. He was actually playing very well and seemed to be establishing a solid partnership with Vlaar, but then he was dropped for Baker. No idea why though. 

I agree. I thought he was much improved this season. Said it many times in this thread. Really hope he starts on Saturday. 

• Like 1

I certainly hope not as she's only a school girl!

Should I withdraw my like? *feeling uneasy*

• Like 1

I know it's largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but can Clark even bother looking up before he hits it long? Just heads down, don't even bother to try and aim or hit it down a channel.

Â