Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has already signed, proof is below because he has already been given merchandise to wear

Houllier.jpg

You photoshopped the badge.

if it is soooo shopped, then how do you explain THIS

Houlliers.jpg

John Malkovich to be manager, get on it lads.

I wonder if the 'fall out' down the road has delayed things for us. Maybe 'Big Eck' is now a candidate?

I really don't think this is a possibility.

This is the exact scenario, I think, the General was talking about when he said he wouldn't feel comfortable hiring a manager who is prepared to walk out on his existing job simply for more money.

Just asked a mate who's a dippers supporter about Houllier. This is his text reply-

"He's a manager with big ideas but no possible way of executing them. You would want to sign Ashley Cole but end up with Rigobert Song. You would want to sign Robinho but end up with Titi Camara. He got turned down for various other Premier league jobs over the years (Newcastle springs to mind), and I think Randy would be selling out a bit if he took him on. Best bits of business he did was McAllister and Barmby."

Just asked a mate who's a dippers supporter about Houllier. This is his text reply-

"He's a manager with big ideas but no possible way of executing them. You would want to sign Ashley Cole but end up with Rigobert Song. You would want to sign Robinho but end up with Titi Camara. He got turned down for various other Premier league jobs over the years (Newcastle springs to mind), and I think Randy would be selling out a bit if he took him on. Best bits of business he did was McAllister and Barmby."

No mention of the treble then :?: Ask a Villa supporter to give an opinion on O'Neil and pretty much come up with some of that other than no trophy's and did about as good as Gregory .

No mention of the treble then :?: Ask a Villa supporter to give an opinion on O'Neil and pretty much come up with some of that other than no trophy's and did about as good as Gregory .

Hey they aren't my words MM! Just those of a guy who's a lifelong Dippers supporter. Of course only the title and Euro Cup matter to them, so anything else in their eyes is failure. FSW lasted as long as he did due to Kudos from the CL win.

Personally, I think the English game has moved on from the days when Houllier was manager of redscouse. Whoever it is of course I'll give the guy a chance, so we'll see...

Ask a Villa supporter to give an opinion on O'Neil and pretty much come up with some of that other than no trophy's and did about as good as Gregory .

Exactly!

We needed a striker to weigh in with goals - O'Neil brings in the worst Premier League striker money can buy - Emile Heskey.

We needed a box-to-box midfielder who knows where the net is - O'Neil brings in 'stand there, do **** all, but point a lot' - Steve Sidwell.

We needed a dynamic winger to balance the team up and help out with creating chances - O'Neil brings in that powder-puff, good for nothing, faggot - Stewart Downing.

I wonder if the 'fall out' down the road has delayed things for us. Maybe 'Big Eck' is now a candidate?

I really don't think this is a possibility.

This is the exact scenario, I think, the General was talking about when he said he wouldn't feel comfortable hiring a manager who is prepared to walk out on his existing job simply for more money.

Im not an ITK, but was told two weeks ago about interest in Mcleish. My brother plays golf with somebody who was once connected to villa in a big way (thats all im saying!).

I put it down to bollox, but it is concievable that Mcleish himself may be holding out for Villa to come knocking?

As for what the general says, i think his morals are great, but this is the real world, and in Football, morals go out of the window, or you just fall behind.

We needed a dynamic winger to balance the team up and help out with creating chances - O'Neil brings in that powder-puff, good for nothing, faggot - Stewart Downing

Harsh, but made me chuckle.

The 12 Mill certainly does not make me chuckle, not in any way at all. Not when Spurzz got VDV for 8 Mill ffs.