Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I know you lot are probably getting annoyed at me keep on going on about this guy but I think Hitzfeld. :lol:

I'm definitely not annoyed with you, on the contrary, Hitzfeld is a genius.

His appointment means we get a lot of these: :hooray:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to the PMers, I have been out all morning and just got back.

I never have any idea who is on board a certain aircraft, I can only make assumptions based upon its movements.

There was a strange one this morning that involved a quick turn around that suggested that it might be collecting someone. As its last foreign arrival was from a different point, I surmised that it wasn't collecting its owner.

For me all things point to Houllier and, as I couldn't get odds on Jacques Santini :winkold: that is where I put my money.

If you take me as a tipster, please bear in mind that I had a pile of money on MON to be the next Liverpool manager, so I am not exactly an accomplished gambler :)

I thought you were guarenteeing all bets....if houllier isnt manager you owe me £25 :lol:

so I'll say.... 455!

The thread has gone up by about 30 pages since midnight last night - I'm betting it'll be at 455 by breakfast tomorrow, if not earlier ;)

My guess would be 630 but I'm only hoping it'll be that soon.

Anyway, back on topic, the ever trustworthy ( :winkold: ) Villa_insider is twattering that Houllier is the gossip going round VP today.

My money's on KMac then :lol: