Barry Bannan

villianusa

Crystal Palace have a 5'6 prospect they call "Joniesta" because they think he plays like Iniesta. Bannan has been brought in to be their Xavi.  Jedinak will complete their Barca-esque midfield as Busquets. Palace even wear the same colour shirts as Barcelona. You wouldn't put it past Holloway to try to do something like that. 

puppet-facepalm.gif

Crystal Palace have a 5'6 prospect they call "Joniesta" because they think he plays like Iniesta. Bannan has been brought in to be their Xavi.  Jedinak will complete their Barca-esque midfield as Busquets. Palace even wear the same colour shirts as Barcelona. You wouldn't put it past Holloway to try to do something like that. 

How do you even take yourself seriously?

The stats you produce are utter bullshit, as is this bollocks above. Just like Bannan, "Joniesta" can't even get in the Palace team. Jedinak is a hard bastard, but doesn't have one iota of skill compared to Busquets.

You are so clearly on the wind-up I'm amazed you still haven't been banned. If Bannan goes to Palace will you **** off also?

To those Crystal Palace fans who want to know what Bannan will bring to your team, I will show what he brought to our team last year.

Won 6, Drawn 4, Lost 8 (18 starts)

Aston Villa win % without Bannan: 10.5%

Aston Villa win % with Bannan: 33.3%

Crossing accuracy: 46%  (52 out of 114) - this is highest in Premier League. Media articles about how he was higher % than Eden Hazard, Walcott etc. However, since Bannan only had 18 starts he is not included in a Daily Mail/Opta report on crossing accuracy, which only included players of 20 or more starts (I think Lambert was top on that one).

Average minutes until goal scored with Bannan on the field: 81 (compared to 74 for Benteke, team average = 83)

Best game: Liverpool 1 - 3 Aston Villa

"Classic Bannan" passes, showing his vision, ranger of passing, weight of passing, and passing accuracy:

imnWeNEBQJAGP.gif

ib0wYAdKR46qe1.gif

Fact is, you have bought a possible genius for peanuts. Give him your support and we'll buy him back £20m.

Great Sales pitch Con.

I have two new contracts for you.

1. To sell sand to the Arabs

2  To sell ice to the Eskimo's (With heat maps ofcourse ofcourse  :P  ;)  :) )

• Like 1