Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we always question players loyalty when they leave villa but not when they join?

Players are not loyal, dont expect them to be. If you pay them enough, they will stay. If you are ambitious, they will stay.

We need to stop expecting players to be 'loyal' to villa. They are not villa fans, they want money and success and until our football club stops selling its best players or is taken over by a wealthy arab, they are never going to be loyal.

I know its shit, but its just the way it is. It makes getting a players name on the back of your shirt harder than ever. You cant just choose the best player because you know your shirt will be outdated the following season!

Please someone just copy this and paste into every thread of this nature.

nice to see GED bigging DJ up with his move

GED u r a complete rocket polisher, **** off

He was asked his opinion on Stuart Downing ....what's he meant to say?

He certainly didn't say anything bad like "I'm happy Stewart has moved his career on"......or "This is a great move for Stewart.." etc..etc.. he just talked about him as a player.

and from the same person he gave the interview with:

Gerard Houllier in great form - which was good to hear as he continues recovery from illness. Spoke very warmly about Villa & fans. #fb

He was asked his opinion on Stuart Downing ....what's he meant to say?

"Eet eez a deesgrass zat Dooning az left l'Astons of zee Villa, wen eet eez clear zat zee claret look will bee all zee raj on zee catwalks of gay Paris zis seeson."

nice to see GED bigging DJ up with his move

GED u r a complete rocket polisher, **** off

Seriously, have a camomile tea and a lie-down or something.

Didnt someone on here meet his dad and basically he lives his life through his son? I also seem to remember this person mentioning his dad was a huge Liverpool fan. What a co-incidence!

I hope Gerrard or some other Plop thug beats him up on a night out, or his misses/boyfriend on a night in.

:shock:

Some distasteful comments on this board.

Stewart will do well at Liverpool.

I hope Gerrard or some other Plop thug beats him up on a night out, or his misses/boyfriend on a night in.

:shock:

Some distasteful comments on this board.

Stewart will do well at Liverpool.

You get what you deserve in this life, the gutless wimp will get whats coming.

Â