Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

Im not a hooly, but this guy coming on the pitch against us, might just turm me over the edge!!!

The guy was a **** cripple when we bought him. Used our brand new facilitys at Bodymoor to get himself fit, then has ONE good season before pledging his loyalty.....then shoves us up the arse!!!

Sorry, but its a life ban coming up!!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he's an absolute disgrace, even worse than Barry.

Barry served the club well. Took wrong advice off a greedy agent, but still gave us another good 12 monthes.

This clearing in the woods, has only been here five minutes, and at a club that took a risk on him for a high fee.

The guy is a fcuking disgrace....sorry, but we should of told them to do one and let him rot in the reserves, the ungrateful shite :twisted:

Young wasn't photographed holding up a United scarf with a big shit-eating grin on his face either.

Downing's a word removed.

The tosser couldnt even admit the photo was legit. Photoshopped my arse. Stevie Wonder could tell that phito was real.

The blokes a coward both on and off the pitch. Glad hes gone. Doesnt deserve to wear the shirt. Im gonna give him some right pelters when the bin dippers come to Villa park i tell ya.

I've done the photographic analysis, not only is the scarf at a completely different resolution to the rest of the image and contains way too many artifacts in comparison to the rest of the image, its lit in a completely different direction to the rest of the photo.

esper-analysis-o.gif

Oh, he say you Brade Runner!

Young wasn't photographed holding up a United scarf with a big shit-eating grin on his face either.

Downing's a word removed.

The tosser couldnt even admit the photo was legit. Photoshopped my arse. Stevie Wonder could tell that phito was real.

The blokes a coward both on and off the pitch. Glad hes gone. Doesnt deserve to wear the shirt. Im gonna give him some right pelters when the bin dippers come to Villa park i tell ya.

I do quite a bit of photography, and the thing that tells me that the image is not PS, is the reflection of the light.

But who added the extra fingers on the scarf???

There werent any extra fingers.

Honestly, take a pew.....unless stu is ET of course.

Theres nobody behind, the arms of the other people are either in the wrong direction or simply dont match....

Lighting alone says the thing is real......

But who put the fingers on?

My guess is, its Krulak :lol:

I have the perfect answer to the Downing situation. First time he lines up against us, just play Mr Stilyan Petrov and tell him to do the same to Mr Downing as he did the last time he faced him wearing the opposition colours! :D

I have the perfect answer to the Downing situation. First time he lines up against us, just play Mr Stilyan Petrov and tell him to do the same to Mr Downing as he did the last time he faced him wearing the opposition colours! :D
Sadly, he's probably not fast enough to catch up with Stewie these days. :(

I am glad to see the back of the useless t**t. £20m? he was overpriced at £12m. Will be glad to see a cheaper Charlie N'Zog take his place with Albri on the other wing. If we can get Given, Charlie and Scotty for what we sold the turncoat for i'll be happy.

Â