Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downing was looking pretty happy at pre-season training this morning on the video on the OS...

especially for someone who is supposedly furious about Villa not being willing to sell him.

yeah was going to say the same :lol:

Looked normal though i think the players somewhat looked surprised when they saw him near the entrance i thought :lol:

I think some of his team mates were giving him stick over it all cos I'm sure he tells one of em to **** off laughing in the foyer. Probably asked him if he'd got lost on the way to Melwood or something.

Said it before. Downing will go when Liverpool stop trying to buy him on the cheap and offer what we want. I'd be chasing Man Shit for Downing's ready made replacement, Johnson.

N'zogbia and Johnson on the wings and Parker and Milner in the centre. Top six no problem!

Sounds good although I'd rather play a 4-3-3 with Milner, Makoun and Petrov making up the midfield.

If we play Petrov in our midfield this season then he will become a liability.

I;d take 10 milli0on plus Lucas or Kuyt. THe rest i wouldnt touch

Wouldn't want either. Would rather have the 20m and reinvest three quarters of that that in purchasing Johson from Man Citeh!

Citeh would never sell Johnson this season! Untill they want to he is well out of our reach!

Keep Downing for this season, then move him on next year if he still wants to go (to anyone but liverpool).

0,,10265~9782681,00.jpg

Stewie in pre-season training today.

In the video at the top of this page, Stewie is having a chat with Stephen Warnock.

We all know that Warnock is a Scouser and a Liverpool fan, so is he telling Downing how great a club Liverpool is and how he should definitely join em?

Remember Patrick Berger publicly encouraging Gareth Barry to join Liverpool in the press?

MON was well unhappy at that lol.

IIRC he cut short Berger's contract with the club and told him he'd never play for Villa again.

In the video at the top of this page, Stewie is having a chat with Stephen Warnock.

We all know that Warnock is a Scouser and a Liverpool fan, so is he telling Downing how great a club Liverpool is and how he should definitely join em?

Remember Patrick Berger publicly encouraging Gareth Barry to join Liverpool in the press?

MON was well unhappy at that lol.

IIRC he cut short Berger's contract with the club and told him he'd never play for Villa again.

your like Colombo. think your putting 2+2 = 3465523.

though definitely a job in the Mirror for you

Havent read any of the pages since god knows when, if he wants to go, let him, but at the right price. Personally, I think the guy is a disgrace for doing so after Villa buying him when he was crocked and helping him through. Not really my type of player as even Tony Morley dangled a leg better than him, but he has got talent and proved it last season.

Â