The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And silva

Apparently pep has this magical system that takes even the best players a year to adapt to

Part of it is about mentally dividing the pitch into 4x5 squares, and no more than two players in the team should ever be in the same row horisontally or vertically during play. I can imagine it being quite annoying to remember that all the time before you get used to it.

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why?

That's reality. It's much easier to accept Jack leaving when you take off the claret and blue specs and realise what City offer him. 

Why does it need to be said though? We know City are more successful than us currently. You know this is a Villa forum. You know others will take offence. It is just said to be hurtful and is quite arrogant to be honest IMO.  I have no idea if you support Villa or not, but I presume you do. The comments were not needed on here. I suggest you join Bluemoon and join in with the Villa bashing on there.

Re JG. Well they offered him a place on their bench and his choice of bib - whenever I have seen him (not very many times)🤣. And also add -  bottling major trophies. Great stuff by Citeh. BTW, I think JG played well tonight - just not well enough. He will never hit the heights he did at Villa IMO, I just do not see it ending well with City. This isn't a success for him atm, unless you are counting the stuff off the pitch.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I have no vendetta against Jack and I'll be happy for him if they win the league. But if they choke agsin I will lmao.

Slippy G is gonna hand Liverpool the redemption title, it is known.

I can think of two advantages for Jack leaving Villa -

He won't be as gutted right now as a critical loss at Villa.

If the unlikely happens and citeh don't win anything this season, he could star in the best Hamlet cigar advert ever.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What's the average age in this thread?

I am in my 50’s , that should address that little problem 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Meanwhile, Norway’s biggest newspaper has a full article dedicated to discussing just how big of a disappointment Jack has been for City, with one pundit calling him the «biggest flop of the season». 

Now, I don’t know (or care) if that’s actually true or not, but I can’t help taking some very primitive and childish pleasure in reading stuff like that. 

Is it in English? 

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What's the average age in this thread?

Which is a guess based purely on the fact that I’m a dicededly average person.

Probably his best game for city tonight, still passes it at times when you expect him to take on the man.

Pep has taken the best part of his game away. No longer a delight to watch. 

Â