The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

He wasn't even better in 17/18 when he had like 15 goals and 10 assists for Norwich. He can be in better form at some point or other, but I'll always take Grealish over him. When in full swing he's just finally m comfortably better.

• Like 3

Not watched him for spurs but saw a fair bit of him in smiths leicester

He was another who went completely missing when they needed him

He's a good player, I'd say 8/10 on his day, grealish is 9/10 on his day

Not a clue anymore who has the most days but villas grealish had far more than Leicesters maddison

13 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I used to laugh at my leicester supporting mate for saying Maddison was better. 

Right now I think it's probably correct. 

Grealish is the more talented of the 2 but Maddison is definitely performing better since the druggie is restricting Grealishs creativity

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I predict he’ll get a big Saudi move, and after a couple of months in a country with no alcohol he’ll immediately win the Ballon D’Or.

He will still find places where he can have a drink. 

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This has the feel of being a down season for him. 

What happened to the narrative that Peps amazing coaching had turned him into a much better player. 

Its bullshit. Even Gerrard could have told him not to take your full back on and play 10 yard passes back into midfield

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Its bullshit. Even Gerrard could have told him not to take your full back on and play 10 yard passes back into midfield

Honestly you have to question whether Pep even wanted him. Looks to be a purely profile boosting signing. Jack was the social media darling at the time wasn't he. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This has the feel of being a down season for him. 

What happened to the narrative that Peps amazing coaching had turned him into a much better player. 

He did well for them last year.

Seems he got a bit too much carried away and drank in their success. It's no different to Yorke going on easy street at Man. United after they won the treble and he soon fell out of favour.

Unused sub today so something has certainly gone on behind the scenes.

Â