The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

he also dropped walker and played stones at RB, walker didnt get off the bench

I dont get his obsession with keeping Walker at this point. Guy seems a poor professional in the last 2 years but City havent tried to get rid of him

If you study his history here he needs to be main man to stay focused. When he was in and out of the team around 2016/17 he was getting up to all sorts off the pitch but wised up once he became integral in championship.

Becoming a bit part player at Man. City and add in extra fame he now has due to playing for England more and you can see him losing his head a bit. Will add a few medals in next couple of seasons but he's never going to be as important to Man. City as De Bruyne is or even Foden in next few seasons.

• Like 2

If we're going to assume that Grealish and Walker have both been dropped because of the night out thing, that's two incidents in the past few weeks where Grealish has been seemingly dropped for off-field antics. That's really poor. Though, I am making assumptions cos I don't have a clue tbh. 

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont get his obsession with keeping Walker at this point. Guy seems a poor professional in the last 2 years but City havent tried to get rid of him

He's their first choice right back. Cancelo is mainly left back now.

9 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Winning this years Salon D’or

Hide contents

spacer.png

On a serious note, is this classed as fashionable these days? I know I’m too old to understand fashion so I have no clue.

Â