The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i honestly think he's world class, if he was in a top team he would be even more insane.....

I just hope within the next 12 months we can add 1-2 really super high quality players to work up front with him.

of the front 4 i think Grealish & Watkins are ok currently, Barkley is good but on loan, i think we need 2 super high quality players up front with him and the team would be deadly (ie: Grealish, Barkely (or new), new inside forward, watkins)

He is world class. No doubt about that.

Watkins struggles to read the game on Grealish's level.

2 more for the "Dive" lot

The livermore one is incredible that it's even up for debate, he king fu kicked him mid shin about half a foot over the top of the ball, later in the game you could see the small cut left by it

The penalty is softer but its stupid defending, its a sly push with the forearm, its an all dayer 

There was both a lot of theatrics and a lot of kicking in this game, he took a battering at times, also interesting that on at least 2 occasions we played on whilst he was down 

Just now, villa4europe said:

2 more for the "Dive" lot

The livermore one is incredible that it's even up for debate, he king fu kicked him mid shin about half a foot over the top of the ball, later in the game you could see the small cut left by it

The penalty is softer but its stupid defending, its a sly push with the forearm, its an all dayer 

There was both a lot of theatrics and a lot of kicking in this game, he took a battering at times, also interesting that on at least 2 occasions we played on whilst he was down 

Michael Owne just said it was a dive for a penalty.

I don't understand what people want. Do they want players to have their legs broken before a foul is given? It's ridiculous. Just admit the lad is so good that nobody can get the ball off him without fouling him.

One thing Jack does IMO, that detracts from his game is that he sometimes takes a pass and instead of incisively moving forward with it or pinging a pass forward, he'll just stand there and let defenders get closer to him so he can hot dog it. A lot of the time it works, maybe most of the time. But in close games, he can't be doing that as much, IMO.

Just now, Keyblade said:

I don't understand what people want. Do they want players to have their legs broken before a foul is given? It's ridiculous. Just admit the lad is so good that nobody can get the ball off him without fouling him.

the same MIchael Owen that had his career ruined by injuries. Idiot

Will play his 200th Villa game vs Palace, we are genuinely lucky to have seen him for so long at Villa. Everytime he gets the ball he looks like creating a chance, picked it up 80 yards from goal and a chance was created for McGinn

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'll need to watch the highlights again but in the game for me it was blatant even if Jack did sell it

I've always heard the phrase "bum off seat" player and always thought it was an exaggerated term until I've noticed myself shuffling forward in my seat every time he gets the ball. I'm still in disbelief we have a player like this at Aston Villa.

Â