"BBC Understands"

"Sky Sports Understand" 

"TalkSport Understands" :crylaugh:

Means either:

1) We read something on Twitter

2) We are making shit up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

We were under a "soft embargo" whilst Xia was in ownership.

Cheers.

As the investigation was related to us not having money in the bank there would have been no issues with us selling a player for millions of pounds (I'd assume)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Well I don't see how he would be able to read a new contract when he is crying with rage, let alone sign it when his hands are shaking wildly because he is so furious. Surely he is so angry that he has torn it up and some poor intern is currently trying to sellotape it back together.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Look at who the representative for Wellingborough is. 

Thats why it stands for what it stands for. 

I looked. 

He really is a Representative for Wellingborough isn't he?! :crylaugh:

With all the Jack stuff, I will be glad either way when this is done. I'm sick to death of "twitter understands", "Sky Sports understands", "BBC understands"... 

Talksport doesn't count because they don't understand the alphabet. Representatives for Wellingborough. 

If he doesn't go, I expect a bumper contract with a release clause if not promoted this year. I cannot see him staying beyond this season if we don't get promoted. 

Just now, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Remind me, do we like Agent Dave or is he one of the bullpat brigade?

Cack monger. Weirdly commited to following all the latest developments and then presenting them as his own. A master regurgitator at best. Not to say he's wrong in this instance, just that it won't be his 'insider information' he's sharing.

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Cack monger. Weirdly commited to following all the latest developments and then presenting them as his own. A master regurgitator at best. Not to say he's wrong in this instance, just that it won't be his 'insider information' he's sharing.

Agreed, he's a proper cack monger. He's weirdly commited to following all the latest developments and then presenting them as his own. The total clown. A master regurgitator at best. Now that is not to say he's wrong in this instance, just that it won't be his 'insider information' he's sharing in the slightest.

• Haha 4

Â