The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just a balanced view chap. Just cause I'm Villa, does not automatically mean I can't see any better. Wake up lad!!

You think Zinchenko is better than Grealish though?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why don't you guys go and jack off with the City fans on Blue Moon. FFS what is this bullshit

This anger from you has to stop Kiwi just 

bad boys ii GIFbad boys ii GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

It's annoying that every window were having to go through this because he's so wanted at the media clowns fav teams.

City fans are proper loving it now, there comments is it's all a done deal and they can't wait till next week when he joins them, I can't wait to see them all dissapointed 😂

The Ibiza stuff is relating to Stones signing a new contract… it mentions his name in the post… 

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Personally I'd like AVFC to make some kind of statement.

Not withstanding...this thread is **** hilarious

spacer.png

It is.

Personally I don't believe he's going anywhere, it was exactly the same last season. It's that 4 year contract, it's just not in his hands unless Man City offer insane money, an NWSE want to accept it. The media don't seem to be taking into account because we are not top 4, we really don't need the money!!

If the transfer of Kane is even true, £160 million is just ridiculous, although I don't believe that either.

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just a balanced view chap. Just cause I'm Villa, does not automatically mean I can't see any better. Wake up lad!!

It's okay mate Kiwi is going to be booking himself into anger management classes.

Have a conversation with him about Tammy Abraham that seems to calm him down a fair bit 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Fair enough, although you only picked him out yeah?

He was the one that immediately stood out.

Torres - Grealish is better

Mahrez - A bit closer but Grealish is better

Cancelo - Different position but Grealish is better

Laporte - Completely different position

Zinchenko - Average player

Dias - Completely different position

The only one whose stats actually come close to Grealish is De Bruyne but I'd say that he's 30 now and seems to be picking up a lot of injuries. I think it's fair to say he's probably peaked and going forward Grealish will be better.

Edited by Okonokos

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Love him to bits, but he won't, an unfortunately he won't be treated as such either. KDB would be £150-200 million, Grealish won't be!

KDB

Torres

Mahrez

Cancelo

Laporte

Zinchenko

Dias

All quality, so debatable if Grealish is the better player.

Is this list actually serious? Grealish would be their joint best player with KDB.

• Like 1

Seriously a lot of people are freaking out over what is quite possibly BS mentioned on Twitter or Reddit or whatever it is. This type of deal and the numbers mentioned is incredibly complex, it’s not going to be as easy as Grealish’s agent meeting Man City representatives and agreeing a deal (without us even allowing that to happen) and then him signing for City this week having returned from his holiday. 

Calm down. If he goes, then we are going to have cash as a result, which we can hopefully use to invest in the squad again. If he doesn’t go, then chances are he will be signing a new contract, and then it will make moving on in the future even harder due to the numbers involved. Seriously, relax people.  

Edited by Tayls

Dunno if the ITK is legit or not, he has got stuff right before, but I just cannot understand why Villa would sanction this. There'd be riots if we sell him now.

The £100m was a bullshit fee I'm sure, we would be asking £150m for him and City wouldn't pay that. I very much doubt Jack would kick up a fuss about wanting to go, and if he did we would tell him he is invaluable to us and we are progressing every season here as evidence by the last 3 seasons. He has a long contract, is the captain, the best player, the boyhood fan, an England player etc etc. 

The only way this could be correct is if a clause exists and City have met it, but as some have alluded to why wouldn't it have been triggered earlier? And would we put a clause in the contract? Perhaps there is a gentleman's agreement, but that is very different from a clause - it can be disputed by the selling club. 

I just see no reason whatsoever why we would sell him now. The owners have not got where they are today by allowing something like this to happen. It would be a huge setback and honestly the fans would be livid about this and would lose a lot of trust in the club. It surely can't be true.

25 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Exactly, I'm struggling to find one 0.1 percent truth in it all.

So some Reddit user decided that he needed some views and some money and decided the fastest way to earn a ton of likes and comments would be to talk this cullcrap, it's what they do.

The damn internet is annoying at times because it encourages bullshit by paying bullshitters to spread there lies.

How is he getting money from Reddit? I would normally agree but he seems to have a history of getting big calls about City right, you can't tar everyone who posts stuff on the internet with the same brush. And I'm not saying it's given that he's right either.

Oh shit. Why didn't you say it was Jeremy Parnaby? Jeremy **** **** Parnaby. Damn it. If it was anybody else, I would say it's a load of bollocks. But Jeremy Parnaby... Damn.

Well, it was a good ride while it lasted Jack.

I think it's probably easier to come across as 'ITK' on reddit than it is on twitter, on reddit if you say something and get it wrong you can delete what you've said, and unlike on twitter what you've written doesn't get retweeted potentially thousand of times, reposted on football forums to be scrutinized, and doesn't get read by as many people in general, so anything you get wrong will be quickly forgotton about or even if the information itself is remembered people will forget who it was who wrote posted it.

That's not to say Grealish isn't leaving I have no idea if he is or isn't, but I wouldn't take too much notice of a so called reddit itk, a lot of the Man City fans reaction to the post is probably confirmation bias, because they want it to be true... Villa fans would be the same if a 'ITK' was claiming that he's signing a new contract this week.

Â