The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

But we probably would. And he wouldn't force his way out. 

Naaa, he has been to good to the club, I doubt they would try keep him here if Man City come calling. If they offer the big doe for club and player I think he'll go. He also has said he would love to play with DeBruyne and be managed by Mourinho or Guardiola.

Gotta say, I'm a little worried.

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Naaa, he has been to good to the club, I doubt they would try keep him here if Man City come calling. If they offer the big doe for club and player I think he'll go. He also has said he would love to play with DeBruyne and be managed by Mourinho or Guardiola.

Be stupid of us not to tell him one more year. No lose situation

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Swings both ways, we stood by him when he was a very foolish youngster, we could have let him go and I think he doesn't have the same career, his love for Villa has driven him to mostly sort himself out and let his God given talent come through. If he'd have gone somewhere else It would have been just a very well paid job that he couldn't give a **** about and he might have been on a gary Gardner type level career. He is staying, he's a lifer, we are on an incredible journey, succeeding with Villa is way more important to Jack then extra money and paid for trophies. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Basically at 5/4 if you bet £100 you would lose £100.

Do you think he's going then? 

If they're offering 5/4 he stays, for a £100 flutter you would get £225 in return if he did stay. A nice profit of £125.

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Do you think he's going then? 

If they're offering 5/4 he stays, for a £100 flutter you would get £225 in return if he did stay. A nice profit of £125.

No no, I didn't even read what the bet was for, just having a bit of fun. 

I doubt you will get a price anywhere, as I said in another post earlier, I think he is a lifer and I think the bookies see it that way too. If you can get on at 5/4 have their arms off.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2021 at 17:12, villalad21 said:

Games are won by goals and assists. Not by looking pretty.

Thought he looked average in the friendlies if i'm being honest by his standards. Looked good against Belgium.

But he need to back it up with goals and assists otherwise it's just pretty on the eye stuff. He is a forward player, he needs to get goals, and hopefully he does exactly that when he gets his chance.

Interesting. I didn't realise man of the match performances were given out for "looking pretty".

Once again your football knowledge astounds us all. 

• Like 2

Â