Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just now, tonyh29 said:

It’s when they can them and leave them with no closure I get pissed off .. Dark Matter , Vegas , Revolution , Terra Nova...all cancelled without ever wrapping things up 

Surface was one I was miffed about.

Not great by any stretch but it was kinda moving in an interesting direction, and it had Lake Bell in it.

9 hours ago, bickster said:

Oh Boy, you really need to watch the reboot of Magnum P.I.

It's beyond cheesy and badly acted, this shit is eating itself. It's soooo bad it's hilarious

I was amazed it got a second series, the quality threshold is that low

Tim Kang should be embarrassed at being called an actor, he really is closer to a tree he's that wooden.

It's a must watch for fans of absolute rubbish

Sounds a bit like that show "Manifest" that was on last year. Not a bad premise but the most awful acting/script/cast imaginable. So bad it was funny.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Yeah Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.

Image result for im serious gif

I thought this up until the end of Season 3. As in it was better to that point than Breaking Bad was after 3 seasons.

I thought Season 4 wasn't up to the usual standard though so started to reevaluate that claim.

Yet to get stuck into Season 5

• Like 1

I thought better call saul was dull as dishwasher! I got half way through season 2 and gave up! Not a patch on breaking bad imo. I have thought about giving it another go because apparently it gets better but the idea of watching season 1 and 2 again really puts me off

• Like 1

Although my wife lost it at the end of season 3.

Season 4 seemed a bit of a slog right up to the end, but I'm looking forward to binge watching all ten eps in on weekend. Hopefully it's picked up a bit. 

Just now, sne said:

Never bothered with Better Call Saul because while I liked Breaking Bad I didn't think it was THAT good.

Solid 7.5-8/10 but not the GOAT that some rate it as.

This.

I'd have a lot of shows above BB as "best of all time".

The Wire

The Shield

House

Game of Thrones

Ray Donovan

Rescue Me

To name just a few

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

I thought better call saul was dull as dishwasher! I got half way through season 2 and gave up! Not a patch on breaking bad imo. I have thought about giving it another go because apparently it gets better but the idea of watching season 1 and 2 again really puts me off

This. I watched breaking bad first and the Saul i saw was a proper dodgy character, interesting and edgy.

Then in his own spin off, i could just about get through series one. I know it's supposed to be pre - breaking bad but he was just too honest, clean and conscientious. The stuff with his brother did my head in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 25/02/2020 at 09:14, Wainy316 said:

Finding the Outsider a bit of a slog now after a great start.

I am the same, started out great but the show I am watching now isnt the show I thought I was watching if that makes sense

• Like 2

Â