Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

I watched the 1st episode of Archive 81 and I am not convinced that I liked it or not. Those that watched it, is it worth sticking with? 

it does get better. its not amazing though

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

I watched the 1st episode of Archive 81 and I am not convinced that I liked it or not. Those that watched it, is it worth sticking with? 

I thought it was great! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Please explain it Rob because I didn't rate it one bit

Can't explain it, I just liked the spooky vibe, same way I felt watching The Ring (insert KW gif) 

6 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Finished Landscapers tonight.

Really good, I had never heard the story before.

It's done in a very strange way, but it works.

Yeah it was superb

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

I'm doing a re - binge of "Breaking Bad ". I forgot just how good this show was, at times it borders on perfection. The chemistry between Walt and Jessie is some of the best acting you'll see, imo. And Giancarlo Espinoza as Gus Fring is just simply outstanding. All the best shows know when to end and this was no exception. It's certainly in my top 5, along with Sopranos, Deadwood, Narcos, and I'm only on the second season of Gomorrah but it's looking like it's definitely got that potential of those I've just named.

Is Deadwood that good?

Never watched it but always had it on the list, I've got a lot of time for Brad Dourif, one of the better character actors around.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Is Deadwood that good?

Never watched it but always had it on the list, I've got a lot of time for Brad Dourif, one of the better character actors around.

I need to go back and watch it with subtitles, didn't understand half of it first time I tried to watch it 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I need to go back and watch it with subtitles, didn't understand half of it first time I tried to watch it 

I watch almost everything with them these days, especially stuff from the open seas where the sound quality might be inconsistent. 

10 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I am four episodes into Reacher. It is okay but not blowing me away so far. I haven't read the books. Will probably finish it this weekend.

Yeah I thought it was OK.  The only thing I didn't get is why it seemed so normal that everyone knew he would just kill so many people.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

How do you get them? 

Kodi have an option for them but they rarely work 

I DL everything, some stuff has soft coded subs that you can turn on/off, or I watch them using VLC and add the subs which I DL from subscene, works brilliant on my laptop. 

If I have a mint copy of something and I want to watch it on the TV, sometimes I hardcode the subs onto the file using vidcoder, this takes a while, like an hour for one film maybe, there's probably a better way out there though, wish I could find it just for the time saving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Is Deadwood that good?

Another one you'll thank me for, Phil, trust me. I watch it every six months, it's that good. It's Shakespearean writing, but with a pulse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I get that totally.  Took me about 4 sittings. Definitely recommend the sub - titles . But, still well worth it. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

Â