Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Andrew Marrs Megacities was quite interesting ... the flat in Tokyo he stayed at was just bonkers and Shanghai seems to be another step towards China losing its soul ... fair play to him for spending the night in one of the slums in Dhakka ( assuming he stayed all night )

Andrew Marrs Megacities was quite interesting ... the flat in Tokyo he stayed at was just bonkers and Shanghai seems to be another step towards China losing its soul ... fair play to him for spending the night in one of the slums in Dhakka ( assuming he stayed all night )

Really enjoyed that programme. I think he is a pretty top bloke tbh and he seemed genuine about his affection for the slum people.

I only caught the last 10 mins and to me it seemed like yet another city show that was full of things you have very little chance of experiencing, I wanted to see shanghai and see if it was what I remembered, with him summarising about this great communist city reinforces me thinking that it's another show about something average joe won't see

I only caught the last 10 mins and to me it seemed like yet another city show that was full of things you have very little chance of experiencing, I wanted to see shanghai and see if it was what I remembered, with him summarising about this great communist city reinforces me thinking that it's another show about something average joe won't see

he got a ride in a Rolls Royce with Shanghai's richest man so unless you wear white pop socks and pigtails you may not experience that but everything else he did was pretty much doable

Agree about Marr's Megacities, excellent viewing - the Tokyo street racing section looked exactly like a videogame, as befits Tokyo. Crime in Mexico City, rivers of shit in Dhakka, all scary stuff.

On a more gentle note, Canal Walks with Julia Bradbury: (2) The Worcester and Birmingham Canal. I like her.

On a more gentle note, Canal Walks with Julia Bradbury: (2) The Worcester and Birmingham Canal. I like her.

About 5 different series of 'Kill It, Cook It, Eat It' means I will always associate her with live stock slaughter. It's almost appropriate she got the CountryFile job, the cows must be terrified of her given the reputation.

Got round to watching episode 9 of Thrones. Blimey! I had a feeling something like that was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be that character, and in that manner!

I know it's not real, I know he's an actor, but I'd dearly love to punch Geoffrey! Highlight of the show so far is when Tyrion Lannister was slapping him around the face.

Â