Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

*Help needed*

Apologies if this has been covered before in this topic but I've just finished Breaking Bad and absolutely need something else to fill the voice left by Walter and Jesse. Any recommendations on a good series to get stuck into? I'm restricted by Netflix so am after ones I can watch in there...

Here's a few suggestions and recommendations I've had from others but wanted to float it to the good people of Vtalk...

1. Homeland (I've done the first two series but never got into the third)

2. 24 (embarrassingly, I've never watch it)

3. Sopranos (see above)

4. House of cards

5. Orange is the new black

6. Modern family

Any help, advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated. It's hard coming down from Breaking bad as it was just brilliant and never dipped in quality throughout.

1) Homeland - S3 was awful.

2) 24 S1-4 is excellent - a must watch.  S5-9 are ok.

True Detective was good, but a little bit overhyped for me.

Had a TV marathon last night - finished the Wire and True Detective

The Wire has sublime.. series 3-5 were near perfection. I love the montage at the end of the last episode, which basically shows nothing has changed and the 'game' still goes on, just with new faces. Still think series 2 was the odd series out, it just does't seem to fit in with the others. Kind of sad to be finished!

True Detective was excellent until the last couple of episodes. I just felt it ended on a bit of a whimper, I thought it was set up for something much grander and bigger than what we actually got. Still a very good series and worth watching.

So... what next? Breaking Bad? Sons of Anarchy? Or something a bit lighter? 

Dad has been pushing me to watch The Following. He put the first episode on yesterday while we were waiting for others to arrive, thought it was pretty decent.

It becomes dreadfully repetitive. Gave up after about 8 episodes

Dad has been pushing me to watch The Following. He put the first episode on yesterday while we were waiting for others to arrive, thought it was pretty decent.

It becomes dreadfully repetitive. Gave up after about 8 episodes

Sounds like you need more Bacon

Edited by AshVilla

Â