Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

You're a weird dude.

Says the guy who thinks Breaking Bad is better than Malcolm in the Middle. That's some next level, Gary Busey plateau of weird . Are you for real ? You are trolling me in the face for sure !

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

I recently started rewatching Desperate Housewives from the beginning. I stopped watching at some point when it was on telly (somewhere around season 3 of 8) years ago.

Great stuff

Bear with it being a bit shit at times because it's worth watching through to the last series.

I recently started rewatching Desperate Housewives from the beginning. I stopped watching at some point when it was on telly (somewhere around season 3 of 8) years ago.

Great stuff

Bear with it being a bit shit at times because it's worth watching through to the last series.
I gave up half way through season 2 when it was first out. It just came too much of the same thing.

I watched most of Breaking Bad before I even realised that Walt was the guy from Malcom in the Middle.

Wow ... The role of a lifetime got him the gig on BB .

Next you'll be saying you didn't realise that Sam the hobbit was in the Goonies. ;)

Think it was his performance on the X-Files that got him the gig. 

• Like 1

Great stuff

I gave up half way through season 2 when it was first out. It just came too much of the same thing.

I already know what happens, I read spoilers ha. 

It's odd I always find myself liking the villains in the series. Paul Young especially. I find myself sympathising with him a lot.

Excellent and well written view from Ginks and supreme yet subtle trolling from brumerican - forum gold  :)

Anyway, Luther. Great stuff! Best British detective show? I think so  :)

The best thing about that was that Brumerican had a similar enough avatar to villa4europe that the transition from slightly mad to absolutely barking was utterly seamless.

Top class trolling.

Breaking Bad is superb. The acting is probably the best thing about it. Some people just don't get art. Some people like the films of Michael Bay.

• Like 1

I don't know if  get art or not although I enjoy some stuff that gets called art. That said I'm not sure Breaking Bad has much going for it in terms of artistic merit at least nothing that sets it apart from other popular TV programs in the genre. I think it's just a good story acted out in the right way.

I'm only aware of one Michael Bay film and I've never watched.

Nah I still don't get the fuss over breaking bad

Maybe it's because the current market is so diluted and I watch probably around 20-25 series a year to me it just simply didn't stand out, Jesse and Hal were great but the rest did nothing for me, from what I saw it wasn't anywhere near GoT or boardwalk, you say it was like art it was nothing on those, appreciate the acting but where the story went in the 1st 2 series didn't do it for me

Â