Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished The Returned.

Well recommended, I thought it was top class. :thumb:

I thought it lagged by episode 3, not enough happening moment to moment to keep my interest. I'm all for the slow burn, but it started taking the piss a bit. It didn't help that I didn't care at all for the young girl. I understand she was intentionally annoying but they pushed it too far for me, I started to wish she'd stayed dead (not a spoiler by the way).

Was a firm 6/10 for me and that's not enough for a TV show when there's so much out there I've not seen. Loved the atmosphere, the feel of it. Just wished they'd done more with that.

I thought it lagged by episode 3, not enough happening moment to moment to keep my interest. I'm all for the slow burn, but it started taking the piss a bit. It didn't help that I didn't care at all for the young girl. I understand she was intentionally annoying but they pushed it too far for me, I started to wish she'd stayed dead (not a spoiler by the way).

Was a firm 6/10 for me and that's not enough for a TV show when there's so much out there I've not seen. Loved the atmosphere, the feel of it. Just wished they'd done more with that.

It would get 5/10 from me for the soundtrack alone, I thought it was utterly fantastic. I've said it before but the only thing that spoiled it for me was knowing the soundtrack note for note beforeI watched it. (note to self: include in albums of the year)

I did try! and if you'd have watched south park it would have been spoilt for you anyway

like I said, cant believe they did it

It'd be hard to believe that Parker and Stone wouldn't put in the biggest spoiler one could imagine, given how worked up people get about spoilers for that stuff.

Just got started on Sons of Anarchy, it's no Breaking Bad but it's good for 45 minutes of fairly mindless entertainment. Good stuff.

It was all going so well, and then a bunch of Americans started trying to do Irish accents. By the sound of it, they've never heard anyone Irish, and based their impression on the Lucky Charms leprechaun. The voices alone have turned the show in to a comedy.

It would get 5/10 from me for the soundtrack alone, I thought it was utterly fantastic. I've said it before but the only thing that spoiled it for me was knowing the soundtrack note for note beforeI watched it. (note to self: include in albums of the year)

I'm the opposite. I lost interest in the plot somewhere in episode two. 

But I LOVED the soundtrack - and I'd never heard a note by Mogwai before. 

Family Guy ...

... has

killed off Brian the dog and replaced him with a new dog.

Nooo 

this must be some kind of troll by macfarlane, I'm not believing Brian is gone for good, the Brian and Stewie episodes were the best!!

Stuie has a time machine.

Which he has dismantled and can no longer use, therefore being unable to go back and stop him from being run over. Covered in the episode itself, it appears

Â