The New Condem Government

bickster

Atos pay £30m fine for failures to asses disabled people. Are the government going to use it to compensate the people they've failed?

If they did (they wont), I wouldn't trust their competence to arrange it. £29m of it would be privatised.

Did anyone else get that through the letterbox today?

i was expecting a copy of The Sun through my letterbox today but nothing came!

wasnt everyone meant to get one?

Depends where you live and how militant your post office workers are feeling. It was meant to be delivered everywhere bar the L postcode but many post office workers in the North West simply refused to do it and very few were delivered across the region. Not sure what it was like across the country

Farage is facing questions over a rent free office he seems to have claimed over £200,000 tax payers money for.

Mr I'm not like the others - my arse!

That's not quite true is it. He has declared it in Brussels every year. And it hasn't cost the taxpayer a penny. He hasn't claimed any money for it.

Bp74h2UCUAEO6IK.png

So I guess they don't need the Scouse vote, then?

I see Equus Milibandus is facing the inevitable backlash.

I can just imagine the 'Thick of it' scene where his strategist told him he had the choice of either upsetting the Scousers or upsetting the dumb majority whose definition of patriotism starts and ends at supporting England's football team.

But he obviously didn't emphasise the necessity of not looking like a loony while doing it. :)

Farage is facing questions over a rent free office he seems to have claimed over £200,000 tax payers money for.

Mr I'm not like the others - my arse!

That's not quite true is it. He has declared it in Brussels every year. And it hasn't cost the taxpayer a penny. He hasn't claimed any money for it.

I wouldn't trust tax dodger Farage on anything, his accounts are as vague as his policies.
  • Like 2

I'm really struggling to see why the boot is being laid in to Miliband on this occasion.

SNN1401GXA-280_1043753a.jpg

_75505722_camsun.jpg

Edit:

Oh, and here's one with Clegg, so they asll did it.

Who are you voting for now, Liverpool?

Bp83_9HCcAAOyPb.jpg

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I'm really struggling to see why the boot is being laid in to Miliband on this occasion.

Not sure if serious?

Care to explain?

I'm not  a fan of Miliband, I think he's a poor leader and his lack of charisma is going to cost Labour the next election, but the amount of bile being directed at him when every leader of a major political party (and Nick Clegg) did the same thing is ridiculous.

They all deserve the be criticised, so why is it only Miliband?

• Like 1

Perhaps some people would expect it of the others?

Maybe so, and if Labour supporters are disappointed by it, I can see their point of view. I was more addressing those that support other parties that use this as a stick to beat him with, when it was all of them.

Perhaps some people would expect it of the others?

Maybe so, and if Labour supporters are disappointed by it, I can see their point of view. I was more addressing those that support other parties that use this as a stick to beat him with, when it was all of them.

It's almost as bad as the sandwich eating scandal of a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:

Â