The New Condem Government

bickster

What is wrong with Rod Liddle?

He helped expose Blair as a liar over WMDs and exposed child-abuse in the priesthood while at the Today programme.

Was sexist about Harriet Harman who is definitely a misandrist, just like Ms Brown.

His book Selfish Whining Monkeys sounds like the perfect book to be reading, after England exited the WC at the group stage.

Brown and Fabricant are just non-entities.

Two questions I'm inevitably going to regret asking, but here goes nothing:

1) Do you think all feminists are misandrists? If no, what's the difference in your eyes?

2) What, specifically, has Harriet Harman actually done to suggest that she hates men?

What is wrong with Rod Liddle?

He helped expose Blair as a liar over WMDs and exposed child-abuse in the priesthood while at the Today programme.

Was sexist about Harriet Harman who is definitely a misandrist, just like Ms Brown.

His book Selfish Whining Monkeys sounds like the perfect book to be reading, after England exited the WC at the group stage.

Brown and Fabricant are just non-entities.

Two questions I'm inevitably going to regret asking, but here goes nothing:

1) Do you think all feminists are misandrists? If no, what's the difference in your eyes?

2) What, specifically, has Harriet Harman actually done to suggest that she hates men?

Two questions I would inevitably regret answering because you have already made up your mind. ;)

newsnight right now a bit funny...

Radek Sikorski, Polish politician, Cameron chum and Bullingdon Club type taped saying (and I para phrase a little bit) Cameron is incompetent and has **** up his stupid strategy because he's not really interested.

Edited by chrisp65

I think people just get bored of listening to the same bitching and moaning from the same people.

Check out social media mate. Peoiple aren't 'bored' of issues affecting and destroying the lives of thousands at all.

Has the BBC conducted a poll of the citizens of the UK, and they've all said they are bored of austerity cuts, so the BBC has said, "Ah, OK, we'll not report on it then"?

I do wonder what their agenda is. It's all very odd, and perhaps a little sinister.

Gill Scott Heron was right.

The revolution will not be televised, it seems.

• Like 4

Where's the headling piece?

Where's the write up?

How much of a slot did this get on their flagship 10 o'clock news?

This is not even considred national news - it's in the local news section.

It's hidden away mate, although I'm not entirely sure why.

Edited by Jon
  • Like 1

I think people just get bored of listening to the same bitching and moaning from the same people.

Similar to this thread...

It's people with genuine concerns about the cuts, I think it's disgraceful for you to call it bitching and moaning. It's like you're on the side of restricted media, is that what you want for this country?

Bitchers, moaners ...what next 'middle class liberal lefty's, from leftyville? These are the usual ad hominem attacks I'm subjected to as a 'counter argument' to my standpoint in this thread - except I'm the one bitching?

If you don't like it, and can't give a **** about it, don't read it.

• Like 1

Maybe there was more important news on the day, say like the Junkers issue, or ISIS taking cities. Or the Iraqi's asking the US to bomb or the Egyptians jailing journalists. Not everything can be a headline.

attacks I'm subjected to

This here is the issue, victim, victim, victim - typical standpoint

But yeah you right, like everybody who didnt give a **** about the austerity march I just shouldnt read it or take notice of it, not because I dont care, Im just bored of hearing the victim agenda

Â