The New Condem Government

bickster

Food bank use up. 2014 Britain and people can't afford to eat. Don't blame the government - not their fault.

Thats been the case for centuries, monastaries, alms houses etc etc. Difference is that for the first time we have people recording the numbers who use them.

Every British government since time began has failed to look after the needs of the very poorest and most vulnerable in society.

PFI hospital contracts - again, I'll look them up when I have the other half a day. The NHS is a wonderful Labour invention, but it cannot survive under the wasteful management of a Labour government. If Labour are in the term after next, they will have plenty of money to throw at it again.

PFI was started undef John Major on a small scale but the current bampottery rests squarely on the shoulders of Tory Bliar, so it was the NuConservatives in the red corner that started this ball really rolling. Yet another shining example of how we've been ruled by conservative governments continually since 1976

You're blaming dodgy people mixing horse meat into their food products on the Conservative government?

Before Tonyh and Nigel Farage get their bit in, dodgy French and Romanian people ;)

Remember the horse meat scandal. Don't blame the government, not their fault. http://youtu.be/xit10AtNiAE

Whatever happened to Maria Miller? Oh yeah she was caught stealing £48,000. Not her fault, it was an accident.

And she could have just gone to Baghdad with George, where she would have got much more money.

Indefatigable :)

Just been reading about brighton under the green party.

Plans on 'meat free mondays' banning things like bacon butties.

Considered using sheep as a method of traffic control.

Tryed the impose the biggest council tax rise the country has ever seen.

Proposal of gender netural toilets and transexual only gym sessions.

Inviting gypises to park up in parks.

Yep, they sound like a raving bunch of lunatics to me.

meat-free mondays sounds sensible.  but i'd prefer wed, as monday is my junk-food day.

Are you sure the sheep, unisex toilets, and gypsy parking are real - not just media stories?

George Galloway, Labour, who else can we blame who hasn't been running the country for the last four years of ineptitude?

I'm not sure what your point is here? Are you blaming the government for the horse meat in burgers or George Galloway?

George Galloway, Labour, who else can we blame who hasn't been running the country for the last four years of ineptitude?

I'm not sure what your point is here? Are you blaming the government for the horse meat in burgers or George Galloway?

How the hell are you confused as to my point??

I'm blaming the government, for the reasons stated by Galloway in the clip.

• Like 1

Err OK, fine. Isn't that just a wee bit old news, or is this the VT off topic shown on Dave?

Can only cover recent **** ups then? Do we pretend three of the last for years didn't happen?

'They didn't do it, it's not their fault, stop talking about it'

Oh OK then, bloody labour government let foot and mouth come into the country, blummin James Callaghan, putting our lives at risk, 

only it in for themselves, couldn't care about us. 

Â