The New Condem Government

bickster

Home Sec will be an interesting one because the Libs might take that. Wonder if they'll keep the Minister of Justice arrangement in place? Always hated that title..

Freedom Bill sounds good, still not holding my breath until it happens though

No UK TV for me, ^ was ist das? The great repeal bill the Tories were taking about a few days ago?

Home Sec will be an interesting one because the Libs might take that. Wonder if they'll keep the Minister of Justice arrangement in place? Always hated that title..

I hope they junk that Minister of Justice shite. Totally ridiculous. Toss it in the same bin as the Human Rights Act.

When the dust settles and they all get round a table I think they'll realise they've got a tremendously hard job to do. The world is in a state and we're right up there in terms of trouble; this wasn't a great prize to win.

I think there's a reasonably good bunch of politicians in place (I actually had nothing against any of the parties in this election to be honest) but I think the things they'll need to do are going to make them very unpopular.

In so far as I can see, the country needs to save an absolute fortune and it's already struggling to operate, that means we'll need to pay more tax and we'll need to reduce the provision of our services.

Whoever had got the job faced the urgent need to do an Ellis on the country, I hope they've got the balls to take the flak and deliver, but I fear they'll spend more time trying to hide the problem from us than fix it properly.

Good luck Mr Cameron and Mr Clegg; you'll need it.

Hopefully it's a genuine attempt by both parties.

It could be interesting being given a chance to see how the LibDems handle Government, even if it's on a small scale. Might see them become an actual option for outright Government rather than mainly as a 'protest' vote against whichever of Labour or Conservative is in power.

Interesting times ahead.

The biggest problem is how to cut the over inflated public sector and invest in more small buisnesses to create jobs without pissing everyone off and causing some form of angsty revolt.

Thats pretty much as I see it too.

Wonder how co-operative the unions will be to change

Freedom Bill sounds good, still not holding my breath until it happens though

No UK TV for me, ^ was ist das? The great repeal bill the Tories were taking about a few days ago?

Yep thats the bugger, like I said, not holding my breath, we'll see if it happens and what it contains first though

Â