Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He plays for Große Gelbe Bananen in the 2.Bundesliga

I follow the Bundesliga I & II and i'm pretty sure there's no team called Great Yellow Banana :lol:

Wouldn't be terribly out of place in 3.Liga, though!

not sure if its already been discussed on here but a mate asked me who was the last striker MON signed who wasnt a target man?

chris sutton?

:lol:

has to be a joke, surely? :crylaugh:

you couldn't get more of a target man than sutton if you tried

only i think can ashley young as he was striker not target man in watford.

But mon use him as winger.

shaun maloney? - he can upfront?

but mon use him as winger again. (i remember he good at striker for us) untill revert to back winger once again.

and who else it is good question! h.larson? he not sign by mon he sign by other manager and he use him key his celtic plan. he not deffo target man.

but mon use him as winger again. (i remember he good at striker for us) untill revert to back winger once again.

and who else it is good question! h.larson? he not sign by mon he sign by other manager and he use him key his celtic plan. he not deffo target man.

Why am I read this with Russian accent? :winkold:

Why am I read this with Russian accent? :winkold:

Danny's deaf. That's why he writes like that. It grows on you after a while :thumb:

As conceeding 3 goals isnt the fault of one CB.

No, it's the fault of the defence.

To return to my original point, I'm not sure that any game which provided "everything you could want from a centre-half" would see said centre-half's team concede three goals in one half.

Are you seriously disagreeing with that?

Well i can`t remember the specifics of Milans goals in that game but what if said centre half was let down but his other defenders or midfileders?

I understand that if a team conceeded 3 goals you would look at their defence but its may also have nothing to do with one specific player. Ive seen GK`s be MOTM and conceed 5 goals before. I don`t even like Carra but he was close to MOTM in that final.

^ Exactly, it is very simplistic to shovel the blame onto one defender, perhaps if some were to watch a replay of the game they'd have an idea. Why I'm sticking up for Carragher I'll never know.

To return to my original point, I'm not sure that any game which provided "everything you could want from a centre-half" would see said centre-half's team concede three goals in one half.

Well i can`t remember the specifics of Milans goals in that game but what if said centre half was let down but his other defenders or midfileders?

Then he quite obviously wasn't providing "everything you could want from a centre-half".

Paul McGrath keeping Italy out in 1994 virtually on his own was "everything you could want from a centre-half". Jamie Carragher against AC Milan was a decent defensive performance and nothing more than that.

It's not rocket science.

Then he quite obviously wasn't providing "everything you could want from a centre-half".

Paul McGrath keeping Italy out in 1994 virtually on his own was "everything you could want from a centre-half". Jamie Carragher against AC Milan was a decent defensive performance and nothing more than that.

It's not rocket science.

Right were having a debate about something here theres no need for the little comments at the end of your posts. Its a computer and its easy to do it, because you don`t see people, cut it out.

Do you remeber the whole game and everything he did? What if he did everything in his power to prevent any goals.

**** it thats the last one the matter anyway i can`t be bothered to debate this any more i can`t even stand Carragher.