Jez

I'm surprised at the gushing over the Ozil deal. Very good player, destroyed England at the last world cup but either:

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until  the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him. 

B) Arsenal have panicked and broken their transfer record (by £27.5m) on deadline day on a little playmaker (the one position they didn't need) for a huge fee given Real were presumably keen to sell after shelling out for Bale. 

Plus is his attitude a bit of an issue? He always looks in a mood.

He doesn't have an attitude issue and he's one of the best playmakers on the planet. Real manager was asked who he wants to keep out of di Maria and Ozil (to fund Bale). He picked di Maria so Ozil on his way. Real's loss is Arsenal's gain.

I'll say this. Giroud is suddenly a huge fantasy prospect with all these playmakers behind him and no competition upfront. 

I'll say this. Giroud is suddenly a huge fantasy prospect with all these playmakers behind him and no competition upfront.

True dat. Only Walcott as competition.

Hope Lukaku goes o Everton. Newcastle fans gonna be chuffed with this window.

What happened there is kinnear mislaid his diary with all his top contacts in, he has spent the last 6 hours on the phone to directory enquiries asking to be put through to Carlo ancholoti, but keeps getting put through to Kris akabusi.

• Like 2

I don't really get McCarthy, never looked more than average to me.

I've never noticed a difference between McArthur and McCarthy, they may aswell be the same player. 

Another signing from Wigan for Martinez. I wouldn't be happy if I was an Everton fan. Overpaying for players from Wigan rather than looking for gems from abroad. 

I don't really get McCarthy, never looked more than average to me.

I've never noticed a difference between McArthur and McCarthy, they may aswell be the same player.

Another signing from Wigan for Martinez. I wouldn't be happy if I was an Everton fan. Overpaying for players from Wigan rather than looking for gems from abroad.

Has to line Dave whelan's pocket

I'm surprised at the gushing over the Ozil deal. Very good player, destroyed England at the last world cup but either:

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until  the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him. 

B) Arsenal have panicked and broken their transfer record (by £27.5m) on deadline day on a little playmaker (the one position they didn't need) for a huge fee given Real were presumably keen to sell after shelling out for Bale. 

He doesn't have an attitude issue and he's one of the best playmakers on the planet. Real manager was asked who he wants to keep out of di Maria and Ozil (to fund Bale). He picked di Maria so Ozil on his way. Real's loss is Arsenal's gain.

Giroud has started the season on fire.....

Walcott................Ozil.....................Carzola

Giroud

looks half decent to me.

Giroud has started the season on fire.....

Walcott................Ozil.....................Carzola

Giroud

looks half decent to me.

Especially with Wilshere and Ramsey sitting deeper. Gonna be great watching them this season.

Fellaini might be a little bit sheepish shuffling into training tomorrow after his transfer request.

(If it doesn't still go through)

Is that a hair joke? That's a hair joke isn't it :)
  • Like 1

United fans not happy even if they get Fellaini.

I'm not surprised. Their key players are either the wrong side of 30 (Van Persie, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick) or are too fond of pies (Rooney) and they can't sign any of the best young talent. 

I think this season will be the showing of how many of Uniteds squad lack real quality, Ferguson always seemed to make players perform better than they are/were and it's gonna show.