Jez

Utter **** madness this. 35 million for Andy **** Carrol with a grand total of 11 goals and half a premier league season under his belt playing for a midtable Nufc side.

This.

Even tho he is a complete word removed, I wanted Carroll to succeed and become a great player because he is English and thought it would be good for the national side.

Now, if he joins plop I hope he flops. Big style.

£35m for Andy Carroll? **** hell.

I hope they've got a couple of mill on stand by for the numerous court appearances his time at Liverpool is going to involve. The bloke is like a magnet for trouble already.

Utter **** madness this. 35 million for Andy **** Carrol with a grand total of 11 goals and half a premier league season under his belt playing for a midtable Nufc side.

This.

Even tho he is a complete word removed, I wanted Carroll to succeed and become a great player because he is English and thought it would be good for the national side.

Now, if he joins plop I hope he flops. Big style.

Makes 24 million for Bent look like an absolute bargain , doesn't it?

Thats the 8th highest transfer fee paid for any player in any league btw , up with the likes of Zidane , Figo and Ronaldo. Makes it even more ridiculous. I would be surprised if he scores as many as Torres did for them. Torres in his first season was literally unplayable.