Jez

I think that is for the ''things that piss me off thread''

Why does everyone hate Liverpool on this forum. I can understand Spurs, because of their deluded fans and thinking they are bigger then they are, but Liverpool, why?

A lot of people (me included) went off Liverpool hugely over their behaviour in the Gareth Barry saga. Many others already disliked the club :)

I really wish Sky would stop apologising for "any language you might have heard in the background". It's annoying. I know you can't control it Sky and I'm a big boy, I can take it :)

Why does everyone hate Liverpool on this forum. I can understand Spurs, because of their deluded fans and thinking they are bigger then they are, but Liverpool, why?

You just answered your own question.

I really wish Sky would stop apologising for "any language you might have heard in the background". It's annoying. I know you can't control it Sky and I'm a big boy, I can take it :)

might be because deluded fans they live in the past,

ridiculous amount of ex-players as pundits

Rafa

Stevie G

Carragher

but Liverpool, why?

Because they always **** whine, they always **** sing that shitty **** song as if their sorry, state-dependent lives depended on it, they always think they are the dogs bollocks despite doing **** all domestically in comparison to the other big boys, they also have those stupid **** accents, they have scumbag players who get away with anything and the media wanks all over them for no reason other than they happened to be quite good once.

**** them.

NUFC fans saying they should get Agbonlahor as replacement.

Dear Mr Ashley,

Thank you for your email enquiring about the availablity of Mr. G. Agbonlahor. To answer your question, just sign the back of that cheque from my compatriots at Liverpool FC and he's yours.

Howay, as you say.

R. Lerner.

You just answered your own question.

No. At this moment in time Liverpool are the most successful club in British football, even ahead of Manchester United. Their history is much better then Arsenal for example. Their fans being arrogant about their history is alot more justified then Spurs fans, a club whose history is quite good - nothing more. They have always had top players and are probably the 2nd most famous club fron this island. I'm not a Liverpool obviously, but I do respect the fact that their history is immense, and if I be honest, so is their club.

How can Sky twist this into something good for Liverpool? They are being shafted to high heaven. That said, Carrol will be good for them if he stays out of prison. Not likely that....

Anyone listening to Talksport? Trying to jusify Carroll@s transfer price and one newcastle fan saying he worth alot more. Then Adrian saying Suarez and Carroll match made in heaven, This world is mad

I was just about to post that. Adrian Durham is pissing me off today. I always wonder if he actually believes what he says or whether he simply says something to oppose the other host which in this case is Darren Gough. Therefore artificially developing an argument/debate. He is now saying Daren Bent at £20 odd million is more of a rip off then Carroll at £35 million. What a joke. How many times do I have to say this, Darren Bent has proved over 5 years he can score lots of prem goals in this division, he is a better striker then Carroll.

The Editor: Reports emerging from Portugal that Chelsea's move for David Luiz could be back on: A Portuguese football website says Benfica have accepted the Blues' £25million offer for the defender. More on this story as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed